blond + z06= 8)

vulture

Established Member
Was that a 92FS? chick looked good besides the blood diamond on her thighs Zo6 hell yeah looks great. More pics please to further evaluate that ass. Vulture I haven't seen you in a long time.

:beer:

CFRacer22

Established Member
I actually often like certain tattoos on a woman but those huge diamonds are hideous...she's still hot otherwise...

makevelie187

Established Member
im surprised people can't appreciate a hot girl on a nice car, thank you for all the comments, to the people that dislike her tattoos shes probably 1 of the sweetest girls you would ever meet and you would ever meet know because of your ignorance. No the gun wasn't loaded i'd never giver her that haha.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Here is my opinion on the diamond tatoos....if I am able to see them then HOT DAMN....means I have one step closer to being NAKED!!!! I am not going to be staring at her tatoos while having fun...I am going to be staring at a bouncing a$$!!!

M3xpress

Established Member
The tattoo/girl thing is something that depends on how many, what and where they are. It's not something that makes me automatically write a chick off for having.

With that being said, her diamond tats look a little ridiculous, but the booty/Z06 combo is nothing to complain about.

NateV8

Established Member
The girl is hot as hell. I like girls with tattoos, not a fan of the diamond though. I still would destroy that.:pepper:

pea_jay

Established Member
she's hott....tattoo is stupid, but i like tattoo's/piercings on women.....my personal taste.....but id pound that like a nail

Users who are viewing this thread