BlueEyedSnake are you going to send my Transmission to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiohtee

Established Member
im sorry op, I was just arguing doing gift for parts on another tread. sucks you cant really trust ppl these days

Continue to gift money for parts, and eventually you'll be making your own 'scammed' thread. :nonono:

Hopefully now you understand my thread better. Because this is far from the first instance.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
Continue to gift money for parts, and eventually you'll be making your own 'scammed' thread. :nonono:

Hopefully now you understand my thread better. Because this is far from the first instance.
I understood then I was just ribbing you a little in the beginning. I fully agree you should protect yourself. I have gifted money before but never in such a large sum and only to ppl I've done constant business with. If I get burned on a 100 buck ill live. I may officially give up on humanity but I'll live.

Last edited:

Turtleneck1971

Established Member
Unfortunately the ignorance is totally my fault.. But damnit if I am offering something for sale on a reputable forum than I damn sure will stand by my word. It really pisses me off that people nowadays are out to straight screw you every chance they get.. 619-302-5410 is the number

Last edited:

2012GTCS

Established Member
And I was about to buy his headlights he has for sale. Screw this guy. Hope it all works out. Maybe shipping issues with size?! But then again hes avoiding everyone.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Surely he cant be that stupid he would scam someone on this site. I've always paid and been paid with gift on paypal when using svtp and never thought about it twice so i can see why he would do the same.

Hope you get what you paid for. I hate nothing more then a pos thief, if you've ever stolen in your life, you'll steal again. My friend had his yeti 160 taken from his truck at the movies last week, thief cut the lock and the cable with a cut wheel in day light, then put it on craigslist with my friends last name scratched out in the lid but visible...local pd helped him nab him after they set up a meet and he got it back.

edit: Off topic but my friend was told that once someone breaks the plane of your vehicle, ie reaches past your bed, or past your window...they're free game.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
lOTS OF INFO ON THIS SCUM

I couldn't find his Facebook... Still looking.

I do believe he's either the bottom name or the one above it.

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Salvador+Arteaga&sns3=t104#Fresno,+CA

[email protected]

D.O.B. 3/28/84

Sal 2011 Shelby Cobra GT500

32.161.121.93 : mobile-032-161-121-093.mycingular.net

I have communicated with him outside of the forums several times with the cluster conversion stuff. Seemed like a pretty good guy. Hope you get this resolved.

Sent ya a PM turtle.

Good luck,
-Matt

I saw this in marketplace, is the guy from Fresno or Sac?

There is a Craigslist ad in Sac selling a GT500 transmission, guys name is Tony...

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
My father in law once got scammed by a guy in Arizona (he lives in Kentucky) and he called the police station in the town the scammer lived in, told them the situation and the law enforcement officers went to the guys house and made him send the item he was supposed to or made him refund the money, I don't remember which it was but he ended up getting the situation fixed

steeltoe

Established Member
My father in law once got scammed by a guy in Arizona (he lives in Kentucky) and he called the police station in the town the scammer lived in, told them the situation and the law enforcement officers went to the guys house and made him send the item he was supposed to or made him refund the money, I don't remember which it was but he ended up getting the situation fixed

In some states a "gentlemen's" agreement is a binding contract. That sounds like what you are talking about. Idk if CA is one of those states.

Turtleneck1971

Established Member
I am definitely considering visiting this guys house when I'm on vacation later this year. I definitely will look up California's law on sales this week to.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Unfortunately the ignorance is totally my fault.. But damnit if I am offering something for sale on a reputable forum than I damn sure will stand by my word. It really pisses me off that people nowadays are out to straight screw you every chance they get.. 619-302-5410 is the number

Hmmmm

shurur

Established Member

Always looking for a good peace keeper story.

Maybe a bad idea..but is there any recourse through the BBB.???

Last edited:

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Salvador Arteaga, PM me... Should head on down here to Lafayette and we can show ya around, introduce you to some pretty interesting people too :beer:

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
This is depressing. Its not even like $200 for a used BAP or $500 for some heads. its $2700 for a F*%&ing transmission. And if you can spend that on a tranny, how can you not spend the extra $81 for buyer protection!!!! This is the worst scam or ripoff yet! I feel for you man thats some shit dude. I'd prolly be kicking in his teeth if it were me right now. $2700? Ha i've seen people get dropped for less. Salvador Artega. I'd advise you come correct and get this man his parts. ASAP.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Dude is all over the net.

Just go to Linked in and you can destroy his career overnight.

2012GTCS

Established Member
Recommendation for mods to pull his other for sale threads before some poor unaware soul comes across it and gets screwed over $850. Only seems logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread