*Bluenose Pit Bull*

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I have a 6 month old male Blue nose Pit Bull that I can no longer care for. He has papers, but I'll have to wait till my cousin is back from Iraq so he can find them. I need him gone by today! He's very playful and friendly and I want him to go to a good home and someone who can give him the exercise he needs. I'm asking $300 OBO!
pitbull001.jpg

pitbull002.jpg

pitbull3.jpg

Last edited:

G-STANG

Established Member
If they were not banned where I live I would pick him up. Don't see alot of bluenose pits. My roommate has a 7 year old brindle coloured pit and she is great.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
why do you need him gone by today?? if he is such a great dog, why are trying to get rid of him so fast...?

25psi

Established Member
IF you can arrange shipment, Ill take em. Let me know how much it would be to ship and Ill pay for everything.

03silverterm8r

Established Member
i would never own a vicious dog like that.
:burn:
I've had pit bulls all my life and I have 3 right now and none that I've had or owned have been (vicous)!! Any way I would love to take him in but currently dont have the funds good luck thats one good looking pit bull!:beer:

redline360

Established Member
:burn:
I've had pit bulls all my life and I have 3 right now and none that I've had or owned have been (vicous)!! Any way I would love to take him in but currently dont have the funds good luck thats one good looking pit bull!:beer:

Werd its all about how you raise the dog

My aunt has one that she brings over quit a bit. Dog loves to play but it does get carried away once in awhile and will take my legs out lol

Also

What is a "bluenose" pitbull? not familiar with all this pitbull stuff

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Gorgeous pit. My girlfriend and I are looking for a playmate for our 1 year old blue Pit. Do you have any pictures of his face?

canibus

Established Member
watever you end up doing, make sure it's the best for the dog. if no one takes him. take him to a spca. i would love to take him and you're only a few hours away, but i'm in the middle of moving. it's hard enough finding a place that will let you have one dog let alone 2

Users who are viewing this thread