*Bluenose Pit Bull*

TRBO VNM

wow, you can't talk your dad into giving you time to find a home? that or he gave you time and then you wait till the last minute to post up here trying to find a home. either side is pretty pathetic.

I have shipped dogs before and have taken them on planes with me and them in cargo. I can't tell how big he is or the crate, but I have a plastic crate that isn't as open as that one and perfect for shipping. I think they are about $50 at petsmart. comes with a little food and water dish. you can ship them in that and it is less than $100 one way for a medium size crate. my big dog (130#) was in a large crate and cost a pretty penny, but my smaller dog (30-40#) was much cheaper with the smaller crate.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
wow, you can't talk your dad into giving you time to find a home? that or he gave you time and then you wait till the last minute to post up here trying to find a home. either side is pretty pathetic.

I have shipped dogs before and have taken them on planes with me and them in cargo. I can't tell how big he is or the crate, but I have a plastic crate that isn't as open as that one and perfect for shipping. I think they are about $50 at petsmart. comes with a little food and water dish. you can ship them in that and it is less than $100 one way for a medium size crate. my big dog (130#) was in a large crate and cost a pretty penny, but my smaller dog (30-40#) was much cheaper with the smaller crate.

My dad isn't really a dog kinda guy. He's not rushing me, but he said he would like to have him out of here by the end of today.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
you should have thought about that before you got the dog...

now he has to suffer... nice job!

:read:>YOU

Re-read the thread genius- 2V99GT is NOT the one with the dog. On the other hand he is the RETARD who is labeling a dog based on hype and obviously NOT first hand experience:nonono:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Beautiful Pit!! Good example of the breed too. Lean and athletic instead of those ridiculous looking bully versions. Maybe if you were on the other side of the country. I want another dog.

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
I have 2 pits one red nose and 1 blue nose the red nose is Razors edge and the blue nose is watch dog and Im buying a blue fawn female tomorrow

what blood line is it???

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Pits are baby killers.

There was one that killed a three year old girl by crushing her head a couple of years ago in Huntington WV. It made the news big time because family had the dog and they had went to visit them. Girl was not with the dog but for a couple of minutes they said at the most. Pit just locked down on her and killed her. I do not think they ever found out why.

BTW, beautiful dog.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I wish someone could take him off my hands soon. I don't know what bloodline he is either. I'm open to ALL offers so let me know. I'll be back on here tomorrow morning.

Pits are baby killers.

You are an idiot!! People making comments like that really piss me off. You've never owned one, you're just another media repeater. Dumb ass!!

Any way, wish you were closer, I would take him now!! I have a 10 month old Reverse Blue Brindle female, 70 LBS already!! Also a 2yr old male, 110lbs 26" neck. I even have a cat that stays in the house with the female. They're best friends! LOL! Both are big babies!!

Luna 6 months

Luna 10 months

Fats...my 2yr old male 110lbs

Fats..back side...THICK!!!

whiteonblackL

Established Member
You are an idiot!! People making comments like that really piss me off. You've never owned one, you're just another media repeater. Dumb ass!!

Any way, wish you were closer, I would take him now!! I have a 10 month old Reverse Blue Brindle female, 70 LBS already!! Also a 2yr old male, 110lbs 26" neck. I even have a cat that stays in the house with the female. They're best friends! LOL! Both are big babies!!

Luna 6 months

Luna 10 months

Fats...my 2yr old male 110lbs

Fats..back side...THICK!!!

good looking dogs! i have one thats a year old,and i i just picked up my blue/brindle puppy 3 days ago!

rambo-1.jpg

hes 6 weeks old, 7.5lbs... his daddy weighed 112and his mom was 80+ i believe... so im hoping he is pretty big

man sorry you have to give yours up, if i was closer id take him off your hands, veryyy pretty dog

Users who are viewing this thread