*Bluenose Pit Bull*

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
good luck with your sale, man! I wish I had more room (I live in an apartment). I have had nothing but good experiences with these dogs. They are beautiful and intelligent!

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
good looking dogs! i have one thats a year old,and i i just picked up my blue/brindle puppy 3 days ago!

rambo-1.jpg

hes 6 weeks old, 7.5lbs... his daddy weighed 112and his mom was 80+ i believe... so im hoping he is pretty big

man sorry you have to give yours up, if i was closer id take him off your hands, veryyy pretty dog

U got that dog from starstruckpits.com. I was the one that bought the first female in the liter. She is awesome picked her up from the airport yesterday. Small word.

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
How do you know someone poisoned him? That's ****ed up!

My vet told me so.... I been having problems with my neighbor for having a pit. Ignorant people :nonono:

My pit never bothers nobody, he's just a big ass goofball:shrug:

Where you located at anyways? I'm off on Tuesday/Wednesday. Let me convinced the wife to come check him out.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
My vet told me so.... I been having problems with my neighbor for having a pit. Ignorant people :nonono:

My pit never bothers nobody, he's just a big ass goofball:shrug:

Where you located at anyways? I'm off on Tuesday/Wednesday. Let me convinced the wife to come check him out.

I live in Rodeo/Hercules. Its in between Pinole and Vallejo. Did you say anything to your neighbors when you found out? What do they say to you? I would probably try to whoop some ass if I found out my neighbor did something like that.

svt_nick69

Established Member
I live in Rodeo/Hercules. Its in between Pinole and Vallejo. Did you say anything to your neighbors when you found out? What do they say to you? I would probably try to whoop some ass if I found out my neighbor did something like that.

+1 on beating the ever loving ****ing piss outta the neighbor. :cuss:

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member

Believe me, I wanted to whooped that ass so bad! I just can't point finger and do something I can get in trouble for. My wife is in the law enforcement and I'm also try'n to get in myself. Gotta stay cool if I want the job.

PM me your phone # and I'll let you know whats up in a couple of a days

BayareaSS

Established Member
AJ i talked to my parents tonight about getting your dog but they said no. I hope enrique (boss 32v) can take the dog. Im sure he'll take good care of it and give it a nice home.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
AJ i talked to my parents tonight about getting your dog but they said no. I hope enrique (boss 32v) can take the dog. Im sure he'll take good care of it and give it a nice home.

Enrique said his wife said no. Thanks for asking your parents if you can keep him.

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
is he ok or did he die?

He didn't make it :(

Enrique said his wife said no.

that's too bad, Enrique would def. give that dog a good home. Let me try convincing my wife. Don't worry,I wont let the same thing happen again. I'm adding an extra fence so no one can throw shit in my backyard.

Is he house trained? How is he with kids? Anymore pics?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope he does find a good home soon. Looks like a great dog.

Users who are viewing this thread