*Bluenose Pit Bull*

01svtL

Established Member
I live in Rodeo/Hercules. Its in between Pinole and Vallejo. Did you say anything to your neighbors when you found out? What do they say to you? I would probably try to whoop some ass if I found out my neighbor did something like that.

My neighbor would be a poisoned mf'er one way or another if he poisoned my dog. Ignorant ass hole would be useless to the world at that point anyway.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
My neighbor would be a poisoned mf'er one way or another if he poisoned my dog. Ignorant ass hole would be useless to the world at that point anyway.

Yeah that sucks man! I can't even believe people would poison someone's pet especially dog. I talked to one of my friends yesterday and he MIGHT be able to take my dog so we'll see.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
those dogs are ferocious killers, its all in genetics. doesnt matter how they were brought up, its in their blood. they are horrible dogs to own.

99slowbra

SVT FREAK
Established Member
those dogs are ferocious killers, its all in genetics. doesnt matter how they were brought up, its in their blood. they are horrible dogs to own.

LOL. You're always good for a laugh man.

Are you retarded? It's all about how you raise them, dumb twat.

Did you find this guy a home yet?

01svtL

Established Member

At least we know the breed won't fall into the hands of a dumb assed owner now.

You should probably swallow the barrel of a .357...

tazzracing1

Established Member
I always said I would not own a pit. But after much research I now have one from the pound. She is 6-7 months old a babie. I have seen many times where they are abused from h*** and they still just want to she everyone affection. The big problem is with the owners not the pit. My vet recommends them as pets also and said that they are excellant pets and it is bad owners trying to be bada**es. We have horses also and shetlands have a rep much like the pitbull out of the 20 we have delt with we only had 0 that where bad.

01svtL

Established Member
I always said I would not own a pit. But after much research I now have one from the pound. She is 6-7 months old a babie. I have seen many times where they are abused from h*** and they still just want to she everyone affection. The big problem is with the owners not the pit. My vet recommends them as pets also and said that they are excellant pets and it is bad owners trying to be bada**es. We have horses also and shetlands have a rep much like the pitbull out of the 20 we have delt with we only had 0 that where bad.

That's cool man! My pit is 6 months old today! He is one of the best dogs I have ever been around. All he wants to do is make me happy, all the time. Such an awesome breed!

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Punish the deed, not the breed. Any animal that is constantly abused and neglected will be full of anxiety and dangerous.

My cousin has a pure bred brindle pit bull that is one of the most mild mannered dogs I have ever seen in my life. I've never heard this dog bark or growl and it's around little kids all the time.

That's a really handsome dog you've got. I wish I had the ways and means and I would definitely take him off your hands. I hope he gets himself into a good home.

Last edited:

tazzracing1

Established Member
Yes they are so terrible then why will it cuddle with our kittens in the barn when we feed our other animal. Our yorkie is more vicous than the pit bull. I wonder if any of the poeple who complain about them have ever watched the spca shows and seen what these dogs have gone through and still just want to PLEASE everyone. If they are so bad then why would the human society adopt them out????
Pits are not the bad ones point the blame at their owners.

carnut726

Established Member
mice dog, i wish i could take him but i am on the other side of the country, and i dont think UPS will deliver that....

Machx2

Established Member
Great looking dog and I am real suprised someone hasn't jumped on him yet. I don't know the prices of blue apbt's in cali go for there but here in texas, bloodline has alot to do with it. Either way you look at it this one here is worth every penny and then some. His stance, bone structure, and I am sure he has great temperment. I have been breeding pitbulls with a local kennel for 4 years now and Have yet to see a "vicious" one. Heck I took my 2 year old male to my friends house the other day, and her shitzu was attacking him and he just stood there with his tongue hanging out. All of my dogs go to dog shows, love people, animals, heck even cats.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
i would never own a vicious dog like that.

:shrug: you should just kill yourself now, save some oxygen for everyone else, although you are probably only smart enough for McDonalds so its not like you are taking up an important job
a lot of tools in this thread that dont know anything about animals

hope you find the dog a home soon

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member

you are a retard! pits are great dogs. i have one. he's a big lap dog. he loves nothing more than to lay with the lil lady and i on the couch. he acts like a gd cat most of the time and is great with my girls son. it's all about raising them right and training them. humans are ferocious killers too, but let me guess you have friends don't you?

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
to the op i sure hope you can find a good home for him soon. he's a beautiful puppy!

Users who are viewing this thread