Bmr uca/lca anyone running these?

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
My shop recommended these and while I always trust my shop since they have never steered me wrong in the long time I've been using them. However, after looking at the bmr website it only shows compatibility with 05-10 mustangs not 11+.

Will they work, I need confirmation before I order them, also the uca show sold as a single versus the lower as a pair.

Thanks all

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
order them from americanmuscle. Better prices, forum discount, and free shipping.

Get the ones that are specific to 11-13 mustangs.

There is only 1 upper control arm on s197 mustangs, as compared to the previous 79-04' where there were 2 upper control arms.

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
order them from americanmuscle. Better prices, forum discount, and free shipping.

Get the ones that are specific to 11-13 mustangs.

There is only 1 upper control arm on s197 mustangs, as compared to the previous 79-04' where there were 2 upper control arms.

Oh, this was news to me

I was planning on ordering from American muscle. That will be my next mod after wheels since I haven't done anything appearance wise to the car. I'll do all the suspension stuff at once, UCA/LCA/Springs/Shocks/Struts/Panhard Rod just to save time and labor money.

Users who are viewing this thread