Bob's Oil Separator - Limited time no charge for powdercoat options.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
For limited time, we will not be charging an upcharge for powder coating on our oil separators. All of our vendors will have this as well.

Catch Cans / Oil Separators

Get a truly engineered oil separator that will not leave you second guessing your choice.

Others brands have basic design flaws such as as exposed outlet with nothing to prevent oil from being sloshed out and into your intake. This is impossible with a Bob's unit. The small inline style ALL have this problem.

Get the unit that has been proven time and time again with a nice savings right now :D Thanks!!

-MADE IN USA -DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED IN HOUSE -

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Just ordered one, cant wait for it to get here. I've been without one for a few months since I got fed up with brand "X" not doing anything but looking pretty.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
This is a great deal. I love my BAS oil separator.

Thanks Nate!

Just ordered one, cant wait for it to get here. I've been without one for a few months since I got fed up with brand "X" not doing anything but looking pretty.

Thanks for order, you're gonna very happy with results!

Even while going 200+ at the Texas mile Van keeps everything up to date! You the man and good luck!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
im getting one....other brands don't compare.

ordered mine in grabber blue ofcourse...love your LCA's..glad to support a great vendor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread