Bolt on 10's for a 2011 GT :) **Wallpaper Size Pic**

TClark22

Established Member
Good stuff EA. Rep KC! Just stopped by ATI on my thursday lunch break to pick up some oil for the new owner of my kit.

What track was this at? Itching to get back into the game once my build is done but no KCIR 20 minutes from my house anymore!

Last edited:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Nice car, nice MPH. I agree with most I don't view anything FI or anything involving interior engine work a bolt-on. (Although yes, bolts hold it on, and no, they aren't hard to install)

I think people misinterpret your intentions of the post. I think all this post does is speak to the capabilities of the platform. Where people are getting frustrated is you can throw on any brand blower/nitrous kit and run 10s.... matter of fact, with you're current level of mods (bigs/littles & headers) you can dump about 2500 bucks on a CJ IM, SCJ TB, and a CAI with some 47# INJ for e-85 and runs the same times your running.

So, while it's impressive that the platform has those capabilities. What your posting isn't overly impressive to alot of folks because it seems like yesterdays news. Although that's a new blower.

kaz109

Established Member
Rolls eyes. I love that people don't get the difference. This car has untouched fuel system, oil system, cooling system, suspension, drivetrain. All they did was BOLT ON the supercharger there ARE ZERO modifications or complex tools used to install this. It is EASIER to install than almost ANY modification and comes preloaded with tunes. I don't see how you guys don't understand this. It's night and day different from old school super and turbo chargers.

It seems like you are the one that has a hard time understanding the term not everyone else

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
E.A. Welcome back, it's great seeing your photography on the boards again!

- Jesse

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
This is reminiscent of threads on LS1tech. "My Cam only fbody did this...."

(the drag suspension, weight reduction, 5.5k stall, 9inch, 4.56 final, 2700lb curb weight, 102mm sheet metal intake mani, fully built transmission don't need to be mentioned since the block/displacement is stock with untouched heads).

Everyone has their own definition with 99% of people making shit up as they go along. Bolt-ons is this, cam only is that, gahhhh

There are cars that drive close to stock and there are cars that don't.

There are those who run fast times and attempt to change everyone's perception of what they accomplished.

Evolution ran 10s @ 130mph+ with intake, full exhaust, suspension, weight reduction, gear and drag wheels.

All the fan boys were yelling just bolt-ons!, but anyone not mesmerized by bullshit knew it wasn't an indicator of what "bolt-on" GTs accomplish in 99.99999999% of instances. It's what Evolution accomplished so you mod your Mustang, preferably by buying parts from them. :)

Anyways, carry-on fluffers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread