Boost gauge

gqneon

Established Member
I still haven't seen a charge on my credit card days later for the boost gauge combo, I'm wondering if they bill or when the item ships or something.

I put about 3 clips on my dash panel and temporarily mounted it back on so our will come off easy when there part gets here. When I plugged my gt gauge pack in, when I started the car the needles just bounced for a bit off the low limit, then went back to normal operation.

Anthony K

Established Member
Price was $198.24 +tax. Dealer retail is $277.26

Paying $300 shipped isn't bad for the regular guy who gets no discount whatsoever

I paid $210 OTD

gqneon

Established Member
Do you remember how long you had to wait to get yours delivered? I ordered 2 weeks ago and it's still on hold pending them receiving it. I've heard it could be this week or middle of next month, which is a little vague to say the least. Just wondering if you beat the backorder or if you had to wait, and if so, how long.

gqneon

Established Member
Yeah I called parts at Autonation Ford Frisco where I bought my car and he blew a gasket going on about federal laws and core charges, etc. So I ordered from bluespringsfordparts on the Fourth of June, still on hold. I asked him about emergency status the day after i ordered it and he said that's how's he listed the order, but I have no way of knowing really.

If you got a guy who can get it quicker, drop me a message and I'll hit him up.

Wishing overall I had bought somewhere else. Sort of takes the luster out of the new car process when things, overall, aren't going your way before you make the first payment lol

gsxr1300

Established Member
gqneon how much was it there?
My dealer cant get around the core charge they said.

Zemedici

Established Member
Its a gauge, there's no core charge on it.....

And Anthony you're getting 10% over on parts, that's employee pricing. Keep getting parts there hahaha

gsxr1300

Established Member
all online parts site have a core charge with it because its a cluster, I talked to Tasca parts and they finally got the core charged removed, its $207

Users who are viewing this thread