Borla Owners

Borla Owner Survey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chitowncobra

Established Member
Yeah, I can't imagine o/r x with the stingers! I've got the stock h now and gotta listen close or let off the throttle when people are talking (highway) to have normal conversations LOL
i got BBK Longtubes and BBK O/H pipe and borla stingers race mufflers Loud as hell!! in my 5 1/2 years of owning my cobra, i have been pulled over several times by the police for speeding and what not!! they (police) always say thats no way its a stock exhaust and i politely say no sir officer it ain't!! and then they say nice car and let me go on my way w/a warning!!! i'm very fortunate!! so i am very careful now when i drive!! i know one day my luck will run out!!!
BORLA STINGERS KICKASS!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

trip03svt

Established Member
i got BBK Longtubes and BBK O/H pipe and borla stingers race mufflers Loud as hell!! in my 5 1/2 years of owning my cobra, i have been pulled over several times by the police for speeding and what not!! they (police) always say thats no way its a stock exhaust and i politely say no sir officer it ain't!! and then they say nice car and let me go on my way w/a warning!!! i'm very fortunate!! so i am very careful now when i drive!! i know one day my luck will run out!!!
BORLA STINGERS KICKASS!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Speaking of loud as hell, I just met up with my buddy who has an '02 WS6 w/full exhaust and I was wondering if mine would be as loud as his (mine is an '03, MAC o/r H, Stingers.) It was not only louder, but deeper, throatier and damn it loud. I'm not going to lie, I feel uncomfortable as hell riding through town b/c at 2500rmp the exhaust trumpets and draws a LOT of attention. I went under a bridge yesterday with some workers under it, got to WOT and my wife said one of them started running out from under it///:rockon:///Congrats on not getting ticketed man, hoping I have the same luck as you! We will both need it!

chitowncobra

Established Member
Speaking of loud as hell, I just met up with my buddy who has an '02 WS6 w/full exhaust and I was wondering if mine would be as loud as his (mine is an '03, MAC o/r H, Stingers.) It was not only louder, but deeper, throatier and damn it loud. I'm not going to lie, I feel uncomfortable as hell riding through town b/c at 2500rmp the exhaust trumpets and draws a LOT of attention. I went under a bridge yesterday with some workers under it, got to WOT and my wife said one of them started running out from under it///:rockon:///Congrats on not getting ticketed man, hoping I have the same luck as you! We will both need it!
ain't that the truth!!!:burnout::burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread