BOSS sales

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
Most likely they will follow the pricing of the 07-10 GT 500's..... They are worth-less / worthless now.... YMMV.

Mike

Here's hoping you're right :beer: cause I plan on replacing my 99 with a Boss a few years from now.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Here's hoping you're right :beer: cause I plan on replacing my 99 with a Boss a few years from now.

It will be a long haul to appreciate above what we are paying now..... 18-25 years IMHO.... Except for the SILVER ONES.....

Look at the GT 500's and the Cobra R's. As new they were all fetching HIGH dollars and now as used they are 30-50% off of MSRP. 00 Cobra R's are bottomed out in the high $30,000's for decent drivers up to low $50,000 for sticker cars. 95 R's are low $20,000, 93 R's are anyone's guess, as condition and mileage are all so dependent..... they may be appreciating but not to the new values.

Mike

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
It will be a long haul to appreciate above what we are paying now..... 18-25 years IMHO.... Except for the SILVER ONES.....

Look at the GT 500's and the Cobra R's. As new they were all fetching HIGH dollars and now as used they are 30-50% off of MSRP. 00 Cobra R's are bottomed out in the high $30,000's for decent drivers up to low $50,000 for sticker cars. 95 R's are low $20,000, 93 R's are anyone's guess, as condition and mileage are all so dependent..... they may be appreciating but not to the new values.

Mike

I agree, it will be a while before they appreciate, if they ever do. But look at the 03-04 Cobras, they have depreciated but are still in the low 20's even though the chassis is more than 30 years old, and it's performance off the lot is almost being eclipsed by the new GT's.

That's a tough spot for someone like myself. I liked those cars, but I can't justify that kind of money for that chassis, even though they were very special cars. I wish they were still making the SVT Cobra because it would be a good middle of the road between the GT and the GT500.

Why is the silver Laguna Seca Boss more special?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
The Boss 302 is an impressive car. Post pics if you had the means to acquire one..

Windows tinted and a fresh coat of wax...

2012LagunaSeca003.jpg

2012LagunaSeca004.jpg

2012LagunaSeca005.jpg

2012LagunaSeca006.jpg

2012LagunaSeca007.jpg

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
Very nice! Now they're down to 149. If you're ever in Amesbury give me a ride!

Fuerza

Established Member
Does anyone know how Ford breaks down their model year? Earlier this year I was interested in ordering a 2011 Mustang GT and was told that I could only order a 2012, that was around May if I remember right. Now I'm interested in a BOSS but I'm deployed and wont come home till July. I'm just wondering when 2013 model year starts at Ford?

Last edited:

Grant808

Established Member
Still looks like a lot of dealers are advertising with ADMs. I wonder how many will still be around next year. Maybe Ford should stop making '12s if they aren't done already.

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
we sold our entire 2012 allocation before they were even built, and msrp was given on
all....some dealers went with ADM's and probably sold a few..but then may have got
" stuck " with some as the market cooled, we got 7 units 2012 MY

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
we sold our entire 2012 allocation before they were even built, and msrp was given on
all....some dealers went with ADM's and probably sold a few..but then may have got
" stuck " with some as the market cooled, we got 7 units 2012 MY

That is the exact reason I bought a C6Z. The dealer wouldn't come off the 5k adm so I told him to keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread