bought a 93 teal cobra What wheels to put on it?

4valvemach

Established Member
Looks very nice do you have any more pictures of it?

IMO the 93cobra rims look the best and with that color I would get them in chrome.I say the stock style rims just because I dont think you can really out do the look of what ford & svt came up with.

Well maybe a cowl hood :thumbsup:

whateverittakes

Established Member
Yes, I would like a cobra r hood. Anyone have a picture of fr500's or saleen wheels on a teal cobra? I don't have anymore pictures of the right now. I will get more pictures when it warms up and the snow is gone.

Last edited:

MWoods26

Established Member
I have a set of stockers and a cervins Cobra R hood painted teal! im in cincy Ohio and wouls make you a package deal! doubt you would want stockers since you car is now five lug.

Mikey org gt500

Established Member
The only reason I never went 5 lug bc I never wanted to change the stockers . But I love some prostars or drag rims on the 93 cobras, IMO .

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I am a fan of the stockers as well since the car is unique from the factory. I do love the Saleens in 18" though! (And the welds for drag duty!)

9 deuce gt

Established Member
Since the car is already 5 lug, I say go with something other than a replica wheel. Get something like a CCW or HRE. Set yourself apart from every other Cobra and Fobra out there.

What brakes are on the car now? It is hard to tell from the pics you posted.

9 deuce gt

Established Member
Oh, and for Pete's sake, please lower that 4x4. Did the previous owner give you a ladder to get into that thing?? :beer:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Guy on svt chicago board has a set of BBS RX chrome wheels for sale. [ame="http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42253"]FS: BBS RX Chrome wheels/w tires - Chicago SVT[/ame]

BBSRXChrome.gif

Here is the painted silver ones on a cobra
93cbra%202%20800.jpg

93cbra%201%20800.jpg

R-CODE

Established Member
Someone on here has saleens on their Teal Cobra, looks real good....u need a drop to. Best of luck, go w/ Saleens

Gotti.

Users who are viewing this thread