bought a 93 teal cobra What wheels to put on it?

RydeOn

SVTeam
Established Member
93s have such a unique look I never was able to get into these other rims people throw on them. The 5 stars on 04MystiCobras look allright, though

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I was thinking about getting some 93 Cobras for mine, having the rears widened, and then getting them chromed.
The ones on it now are 04 Cobras.

Fast93

HP 76GTS
Established Member
This is JimJr's car. I don't know anything about it so I can't answer any questions, but I llike these the most because it looks clean and the tires don't stick out.
TENTH_ANN_WHEELS.jpg

JoeRacer

Established Member
l_593b0796da984aa4bc22f282f264e498.jpg

I love the stock 93 Cobra rims, but they don't fit on the much improved 5 lug brakes I swapped over. Sure you can get on the waiting list for the 5 lug 93 Cobra R reps over on corral.net, but who knows when that will ever ship another set...

My FR500s may be a bit played out but I'd rather save the $ on rims and put it into the engine or suspension where I will enjoy it a lot more.

racerbox77

Established Member
My wheels are for sale for a lot less than any other 18 wheel you'll find. Click the link in my sig for more info and pics. They are staggered fit and have a nice size lip.

Last edited:

TFStang

Established Member
This is JimJr's car. I don't know anything about it so I can't answer any questions, but I llike these the most because it looks clean and the tires don't stick out.
TENTH_ANN_WHEELS.jpg

That looks bad ass!!! Have the sme rims on my 91 Notch.

Ares03

LPR
Established Member
what did you guys use to convert the rear to 5 lug on your cobra's i have a teal one myself and i like the stock wheels but i never have enough money for stockers.

55bandit how much is your package deal hood and wheels

Users who are viewing this thread