duzzi

love my Mystic
Established Member
1977 uncut

Last edited:

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Sweet stocker. I've got a 74 that looks like that. But mine is getting cut up into a wheelin rig.

duzzi

love my Mystic
Established Member
Bought it last week. 67,000 original miles, promised the guy I wouldn't cut it. Just washed the front window and changed the oil and filter.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Looking forward to more "working" pictures!!! Looks great so far and that's the best year to have IMO!

I used to have a '72 Sport that I sold about 2 years ago. It was in solid shape when I bought it, but 10 years in the weeds took it's toll. Maybe someday I will buy another to be my DD and get rid of the Explorer.

pacific4v

Established Member
I love the 66-77 broncos, but if it were mine I'd cut the rear fenders. They look too good with cut fenders and bigger tires.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I love the 66-77 broncos, but if it were mine I'd cut the rear fenders. They look too good with cut fenders and bigger tires.

That sucker looks super clean, but I agree with this guy.

What part of DON'T TOUCH.... :poke:

Its becoming harder and harder to find these things in unmolested, rot free condition, and as time goes on they will increase in value. Hell as of now they are worth pretty good coin for an old ass 4x4.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That sucker looks super clean, but I agree with this guy.

MG_3488_7_of_8_-_Version_2.jpg

I have to agree about not cutting up his mint '67, but man, they DO look so nice with a bit of cutting. That is one nice looking Bronco there. Whole different look!

Users who are viewing this thread