Bought a Dark Horse with the Ford Performance Whipple Kit

OX1

Established Member
and yes, the brakes are INSANE. It set the record for the best brakes in that same motor trend article...they also claim it pulls like a shelby gt500 though...lol. Don't get me wrong, it feels really fast for stock but from a roll my shelby would leave this car in another zip code...at least until Mr Whipple arrives. lol

My issue with it is it's already @ GT500 weight. Add blower and enough cooling for track use, it might be "hellcat fat" at that point.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I've been married nearly 24 years so I missed the boat on that one. At this point I just try to afford the ONE i have. Nails, facials, eyebrows, clothing, vacations, essential oils, gluten free food, water filtration systems and a bunch of other crazy ass expenses. lol
We need a million dollar wives support group on here.

kaz109

Established Member
1BF6013B-8FAD-4940-BDD1-CE95A97FED56.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Lesbians can be very tricky, mind you, I'm not considering the butch, fugly ones but rather the hot /sexy ones. Some of them may not even be aware of their shared attraction to those born with a vagina. They just know they get a wet spot whenever they see a set of nice jugs or a shapely behind. Those are the ones that need to be examined more in depth and by being better versed on what they prefer for daily transportation is just the beginning. A national registry should be mandatory but for some reason it has yet to be created.

Those kinds of lesbians don't exist. Those are just horny girls who like sucking on anything they can get their hands on.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Those kinds of lesbians don't exist.

That's exactly what they want you to believe. It's a trap and a game of 4D chess. Don't let them win!

I have studied the matter for decades now and am on the verge of a breakthrough!

58530925.jpg

They are running a counter intelligence program and trying to distract you with women getting stuck on their hands and knees under the kitchen sink. Notice they don't do "slumber parties" anymore? Now they go on 7 day vacations with their "girlfriends" to some island getaway with an emphasis on spa time. Bullshit - that is saliva code for an all inclusive lickfest.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That's exactly what they want you to believe. It's a trap and a game of 4D chess. Don't let them win!

I have studied the matter for decades now and am on the verge of a breakthrough!

View attachment 1838183

They are running a counter intelligence program and trying to distract you with women getting stuck on their hands and knees under the kitchen sink. Notice they don't do "slumber parties" anymore? Now they go on 7 day vacations with their "girlfriends" to some island getaway with an emphasis on spa time. Bullshit - that is saliva code for an all inclusive lickfest.

If that's the case then there's also tons of step sisters and step moms banging their step brothers and step sons haha.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

View attachment 1838183

Cherie DeVille?

BittenInBama

Established Member
I'm confused so this is an honest question, not trying to flame OP or anyone, just learn.

Lethal & Lund both say there is no tuning yet available for 24 Mustang PCs.
Is this correct? Guy at Lund is saying the supercharger kits installed for demo purposes are causing big issues that are not getting advertised. Without tuning you're lighting the fuse on an expensive time bomb

???

Morgan

Established Member
Whipple and Ford have had a longstanding relationship with Whipple having early tuning capabilities.

Would Ford Racing sell a kit, with tuning included, knowing that it was a timebomb (according to Lund)?

Users who are viewing this thread