Bowling Green NMRA Roll Call and Turbo Coyote Shootout!

Bud

Established Member
It is getting to be that time of year again. Who is going to be showing up for the NMRA World Finals in Bowling Green? We had a blast last year, can't wait to get back out there to hang out with everybody again. Hopefully we will be bringing about 4 or 5 cars from CO and a bunch of good people with.

In case you haven't heard there will be a Turbo Coyote Shootout at this years event to showcase what these cars can do with the best power adder option out there. If anybody is interested we would love to have more cars in the field. The rules are pretty wide to allow everybody to participate. Dasan who was cool enough to get the class setup is working on awards/recognition for fastest stick car, fastest 6r80, fastest stock motor car, etc. Should be an awesome class, check the rules here: http://www.nmradigital.com/cat/class_rules/docs/2014/specialty-shootout-rules.pdf

Thanks to Henchman Racing, Revolution Automotive and JPC Racing for sponsoring the Turbo Coyote Shootout class! Looking forward to hangout out with everybody again and having some fun!

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
we will be there.... spectating and hunting down some parts. prolly only do 1 day.
which day is the coyote shootout?

Bud

Established Member
We're heading up early, is there a group renting the track for testing on wednesday?

I've been trying to figure that out as well, I guess I could ring up the track and see if there is a rental and if so who is putting it on. If you hear anything please pass it along.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
I plan on attending and will likely run the True Street class just so I can make some passes in my slow car lol.

Bud

Established Member
Sounds like a good amount of people. I think we need to try and get everybody together again for some food/beer. That pizza last year was killer!

Users who are viewing this thread