Bracing For Katrina

joemayo

Established Member
I'm a local to Biloxi, Ms but I'm up here in Atlanta. Kindof makes me made they haven't even shown or said anything about the MS gulf coast when we did get hit the worst

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Actually, they did show a lot of pictures and footage form Biloxi last night. I have to say, its F**ked up like a high top flip flop. I hope everyone recovers and is able to rebuild and go on. I'm glad you all are okay.

Bowens99GT

Established Member
My bro's house in mandeville is fine....big oak tree was uprooted but no damage to any houses. His car is fine too. No flooding there either. Lots of tree's on powerlines and in roads. I'm waiting to find out about Slidell but no word yet.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
this is getting nuts. here in clinton (right outside of jackson) people are fightning over gas pumps. whats even worse, is that there is no gas and their fighting over it. my g/f had 3 trees up-root in her front yard, and one in the back. i'll get some pics and post them later.

people are nuts. i couldn't imagine what it would be like if the oil shortage got worse.

later
chiz

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
We made it OK here in Baton Rouge, just got power back on last night and lost a bunch of trees in the area. We were very lucky! Thank GOD! Feel very sorry for New Orleans and Mississippi Gulf Coast. They need all the help they can get.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
The footage of the damage is unbeliavable. Especially all the rescue's. Hopefully all the SVTPers made it out okay.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
hey if anyone knows of anyone or a family that needs somewhere to stay for a little while because of all this i have a pretty big house and can take in a family if needed. i stay a little ways outside of little rock. PM if needed.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Dave, (lawman) you are in our prayers and I hope your alright. Watch your back and becarefull.

Craig checking in myself and fam are ok. Guys it's like gangworld over here in walker.

Chad, Rick, Craig, kevin and all my local friends watch your back

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
hope everybody is ok... we have like 3 tree's down in my front yard and a tree uprooted in the back :(

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
hey if anyone knows of anyone or a family that needs somewhere to stay for a little while because of all this i have a pretty big house and can take in a family if needed. i stay a little ways outside of little rock. PM if needed.

+1 I have a spare room too. Willing to do whatever I can to help. I'm about 30 miles east of Little Rock.

SVT Muscle

Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Dave, (lawman) you are in our prayers and I hope your alright. Watch your back and becarefull.

Craig checking in myself and fam are ok. Guys it's like gangworld over here in walker.

Chad, Rick, Craig, kevin and all my local friends watch your back

We made it with just some damge to trees. I feel lucky.

Craig, have you heard from anyone else? I saw Joey yesterday. I just got back power/internet. I can't get thru to anyone. I haven't tried Rick because I figured he's been working around the clock. I'm scared to leave my family at home while I go to work because of the craziness going on.

We have a great group of guys here, offering up their homes. Thanks

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Hope you guys make it through this terrible ordeal. It pisses me off that there's little help for those in NO. Just read MSNBC report and the situation with aid seems to be worsening. Wish I could help, but now that the gas prices are soaring, I've had to make budget cuts. I'm sorry for all your losses.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
SVT Muscle said:
We made it with just some damge to trees. I feel lucky.

Craig, have you heard from anyone else? I saw Joey yesterday. I just got back power/internet. I can't get thru to anyone. I haven't tried Rick because I figured he's been working around the clock. I'm scared to leave my family at home while I go to work because of the craziness going on.

We have a great group of guys here, offering up their homes. Thanks

Yeah, talked to rick last night they're allright, He said that he talked to kevin and I also talked to Todd (blown boyou).

If anyone has heard from Dave please check in. I know he's prollay in the middle of that crap.(looters and all)

Has anyone heard from Mike and Wayne (Slidell)
I hope everyone is ok. and god bless.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Made it through ok. Got power back yesterday. Evaced to north of Jackson and they lost power there. Had to run off a generator for 2 days at my house until power came back.

Oscar, I believe he posts as Lawman, lost his house and his 03 cobra vert. 8ft of water will really **** some things up.

Phone service is still a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread