Brake Parts-Assorted

DOHC GT

Established Member
Your bumps to this thread have been beyond ridiculous! :rollseyes

I don't want to see any more bumps to your FS threads! :read:

If you're having a hard time selling this stuff, you're obviously overpriced! :idea:

Bruce,
I am not having any trouble selling my "stuff". If you read the first part of my post, you will see that I update my list of items as they sell. The same goes if I add to the list. My list is always being updated. If you are sick of seeing my bumps, then ignore them. :) I see people that bump their posts on a daily basis, but I don't criticize them for it. :)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce,
I am not having any trouble selling my "stuff". If you read the first part of my post, you will see that I update my list of items as they sell. The same goes if I add to the list. My list is always being updated. If you are sick of seeing my bumps, then ignore them. :) I see people that bump their posts on a daily basis, but I don't criticize them for it. :)

Tony:

You have a six month old thread that you personally have bumped 23 times! That is NOT acceptable.

I also see people 'occasionally' bump their threads as well. As long as it remains on an 'occasional' basis, I don't have a problem with it.

It's YOUR thread that got my attention, not anyone else's.

If you have other parts for sale, start a new thread!

:thumbsup:

DOHC GT

Established Member
Tony:

You have a six month old thread that you personally have bumped 23 times! That is NOT acceptable.

I also see people 'occasionally' bump their threads as well. As long as it remains on an 'occasional' basis, I don't have a problem with it.

It's YOUR thread that got my attention, not anyone else's.

If you have other parts for sale, start a new thread!

:thumbsup:

Bruce,
I am so sorry to have offended you. That was never my intention. All I was trying to do was sell some parts. I must have done something pretty terrible to you, because you chose to reply to my post, and put me in my place, as opposed to sending me a PM. A PM with your "opinion" would have been plenty.

So your recommendation is not to update 1 single post, but to flood the site with even more posts? Doesn't seem too effecient to me. :) I have tried to streamline my posts so I don't have duplicates all over the place. It has worked for quite some time.

Next time, just send somebody a PM if you don't like what they are doing. No need for either of us to air our dirty laundry in public. :)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Bruce,
I am so sorry to have offended you. That was never my intention. All I was trying to do was sell some parts. I must have done something pretty terrible to you, because you chose to reply to my post, and put me in my place, as opposed to sending me a PM. A PM with your "opinion" would have been plenty.

So your recommendation is not to update 1 single post, but to flood the site with even more posts? Doesn't seem too effecient to me. :) I have tried to streamline my posts so I don't have duplicates all over the place. It has worked for quite some time.

Next time, just send somebody a PM if you don't like what they are doing. No need for either of us to air our dirty laundry in public. :)

You better read the forum rules. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/461200-svtperformance-rules.html

9. The SVTPerformance staff reserves the right to edit or delete any post/thread/etc we deem necessary.

10. If you disagree with the actions of the SVTPerformance Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however, public bashing or criticism of the team will be deleted and possibly end in your banishment. If you comment in a thread on a PM or email sent to you by an SVTP staff member, without their permission, will result in an infraction or a ban.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce,

Tony:

First off, you have NEVER done anything to offend me. Secondly I was not trying to "put you in your place" as you stated. Thirdly, no dirty laundry is being aired out here!

I replied to this thread publicly for everyone to see that this type of behavior is not acceptable so OTHERS would see it as well. :idea:

Imagine for a minute if every thread in the Market was bumped 23 times by the OP. The place would be complete chaos! :read:

FWIW

Users who are viewing this thread