Brand new Ducati V4S vs Yamaha R1M - ZX10R

MG0h3

Established Member
Geez. You did more 170+ runs in one day than I did the whole 4 yrs I owned mine.

Be careful dude. I know the roads are pretty clear but it only takes one dipshit on a cell phone to swerve in front of you and then its game over man.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
Geez. You did more 170+ runs in one day than I did the whole 4 yrs I owned mine.

Be careful dude. I know the roads are pretty clear but it only takes one dipshit on a cell phone to swerve in front of you and then its game over man.
Lol yeah it don't take long to get up that fast, and yeah we try our best to race on empty roads, but yeah we try our best to keep as safe as we can.

Wow! Great stuff but please be safe! It’s really amazing how effortless these bikes accelerate today. Makes a busa look slow.

Thanks, and yeah all the new bikes are getting faster and faster similar to the car movement going on in the car world. Everything is just coming with more and more power.

kinda disappointed with the V4 against the R1..hopefully a flash will open her up ;)

No, don't be disappointed, keep in mind that Ducati is "stock" my R1M and that ZX10R is modded. If anything I was HIGHLY impressed with how it preformed against us.

Man that Duc moves out!

R1M Stock?

My bike has a race air filter, full exhaust, and ECU flash. Ducati is stock straight off the showroom floor. He just strapped it, and put an aftermarket windscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread