Bronco Announcement....

blk02edge

Established Member
Maybe I missed the explanation already, but what are the goofy looking plastic pieces on the front of the fenders? Please lord do not say a brush guard/limb deflector.

And partner with Disney? Nothing good can come of this.
Definitely brush guards
Plenty of room for some 37's
Will for sure need trimming to run 37's. We'll see these on 37s probably a week after deliveries start regardless

blk02edge

Established Member
Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Enhanced.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Man, this is going to be a hard decision between the 2 door and 4 door! I hope they offer a really nice green color. I usually don't go for green vehicles but I love it on my 95 Bronco and I want the new one to match and think it will look good with it.

john11gt

Established Member
Stop being a bunch of playa haters:D

Looks like we'll finally get a worthy alternative to the Wrangler. Hopefully the aftermarket catches up quickly. I know Ford will be offering a lot add-ons.

Not a chance. Lifting an IFS truck sucks balls. While the doors and top come off, off-road it will compete with Toyota.

96dreamer

Established Member
I don't get the all the hate on the ifs. Is it as good as stick off road? No. Will it be a hindrance for 99% of people? No. I've wheeled with toyotas with ifs on 2" smaller tires than my Cherokee and they go the exact same places. The super technical stuff that it starts to really show the difference on the overwhelmingly majority of people will never touch anyway. If you start getting into places where the ifs is the real reason you're getting held back its probably time for an axle swap on either vehicle anyway.

blk02edge

Established Member
IFS certainly does work and actually has many offroad benefits over stick axles (the ultimate offroad rigs are majority IFS now). The only issue these days is the price to do it right is cost prohibitive for most
Screenshot_20200627-210636(1).png

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
My Bro in Law has an FJ, (wants to eventually get a Raptor to replace it) sent me this.
I can't unseen it. Hopefully bronco will have as many grills as Mustangs.
c82c3a49f9bb926295ae64e5c9ed7f2d.jpg

Sent from my Note9

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My Bro in Law has an FJ, (wants to eventually get a Raptor to replace it) sent me this.
I can't unseen it. Hopefully bronco will have as many grills as Mustangs.
View attachment 1650744

Sent from my Note9

Considering all these of those vehicles date back to 60s and earlier and kept most of their signature styling cues, it's hard to say which one is copying the other. I see mostly FJ in the front end of that Bronco rendering more than a Wrangler imo. I dont see much Wrangler in it at all besides round headlights.

Users who are viewing this thread