BS or Not BS

F8L SN8K

Established Member
John is a real car guy that's why I like talking to him and Stacy at the dealership.

Now about a partial sponsorship for the CJ...lol

Well you all wonder why I don't post on here anymore? It's because of the A-Hole moderators! Everytime I post a new video, they remove it and tell me I'm spamming! So if you guys want to see my videos, be sure to post the links yourself just like you did here.... I'm sure they will "Remove this" or "Ban Me" for speaking out here..... here's the last "Warning" I got a couple months ago... That's why you didn't see any posts from me for months!! They were deleted..... By the way.. They said I could post if I sponsored the Forum.... guess what... I tried!!! No response.... We can drop $1,000 or whatever to the Forum, but all they want to do is Hassel me.....

Here's my latest warning....

STAMPEDE3
No

5.40 per day
Trader Rating: (3) You have received an infraction at SVTPerformance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear jtrischler,

You have received an infraction at SVTPerformance.

Reason: Spammed Advertisements
-------
You've already had threads closed for this, Do it again and expect a temp ban at a minimum.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

BlackOutUT

Established Member
Well you all wonder why I don't post on here anymore? It's because of the A-Hole moderators! Everytime I post a new video, they remove it and tell me I'm spamming! So if you guys want to see my videos, be sure to post the links yourself just like you did here.... I'm sure they will "Remove this" or "Ban Me" for speaking out here..... here's the last "Warning" I got a couple months ago... That's why you didn't see any posts from me for months!! They were deleted..... By the way.. They said I could post if I sponsored the Forum.... guess what... I tried!!! No response.... We can drop $1,000 or whatever to the Forum, but all they want to do is Hassel me.....

Here's my latest warning....

STAMPEDE3
No

5.40 per day
Trader Rating: (3) You have received an infraction at SVTPerformance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear jtrischler,

You have received an infraction at SVTPerformance.

Reason: Spammed Advertisements
-------
You've already had threads closed for this, Do it again and expect a temp ban at a minimum.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Mods, get this guy to sponsor!

Hey bud, what is your 14 allocation looking like? :rolling:

Blackmax

Established Member
I posted a picture of a GT500 that was at a dealership thousands of miles away from me and was accused of advertising here for it. The mods here deleted my post and I felt a bit like it was Nazi Germany here. Wonder if this post will be censored. :shrug:

I posted a picture of a GT500 that was at a dealership thousands of miles away from me and was accused of advertising here for it. The mods here deleted my post and I felt a bit like it was Nazi Germany here. Wonder if this post will be censored. :shrug:

Yeah, tell me about it! So much for free speech! Or open forum or speaking! I can understand keeping a little control on abusive companies trying to push non related product or excessively abusing the Forum, but we are in an OPEN forum here! We are all here to converse! This is America, not the middle east! I think there are a few power hungry "Rent a Cops" on here that have nothing to do but make themselves feel important.... Newsflash.... if they were so important, they wouldn't be moderators on a forum.... so what do you say guys, can we have an open forum where people can have real open discussions? Or are we gonna control everything that is posted? That's why I primarily post on .com now.

John Trischler

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Yeah, tell me about it! So much for free speech! Or open forum or speaking! I can understand keeping a little control on abusive companies trying to push non related product or excessively abusing the Forum, but we are in an OPEN forum here! We are all here to converse! This is America, not the middle east! I think there are a few power hungry "Rent a Cops" on here that have nothing to do but make themselves feel important.... Newsflash.... if they were so important, they wouldn't be moderators on a forum.... so what do you say guys, can we have an open forum where people can have real open discussions? Or are we gonna control everything that is posted? That's why I primarily post on FNSWEET.com now.

John Trischler

Every forum has rules.

Every forum has vendors. Some are paying be vendors. You can't charge some people to post thier widgets and let someone else do it for free.

Just like a used car dealer can't sell a brand new ford as new. You pay ford for the right to do that. It wouldn't be right of them to allow someone else to do it for free.

Im not a mod- but you sure have some awfully strong feelings on this topic for whatever reason

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I think there are a few power hungry "Rent a Cops" on here that have nothing to do but make themselves feel important.... Newsflash.... if they were so important, they wouldn't be moderators on a forum.... so what do you say guys, can we have an open forum where people can have real open discussions? Or are we gonna control everything that is posted? That's why I primarily post on Iwantmymommy.com now.

John Trischler

This is a tech forum. If being habitually derisive and antagonistic is what you do best, I suggest you frequent smackdown as opposed to this forum. But since you are so adept at ignoring simple forum rules I'll offer you the opportunity to study them in depth and without restriction.

Blackmax said:
...I felt a bit like it was Nazi Germany here. Wonder if this post will be censored.

I can't comment on the post you made as I don't recall it and it wasn't me that addressed it. Regardless, the Nazi comment is a bit over the top. If you have issues with any actions that are taken in the future, by all means, contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread