build date of the car?

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
i noticed a lot of people are saying what the build date of their car is. how do you know what that date is? is it somewhere on the car? i'm kind of curious. thanks.

03TRMN8R

Established Member
I can tell you if you give me the VIN. Mine was built on September 25. I have access to a Ford VIN scan program through my employer.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by 03TRMN8R
I can tell you if you give me the VIN. Mine was built on September 25. I have access to a Ford VIN scan program through my employer.

whats the build date on car 1FAFP48Y83F320343 It is a car I am looking at buying.

Thanks, Brian

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 03TRMN8R
You have a private message :-D

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Got mine off the check-off sheet they laft on the front seat. I picked my Cobra up at the railyard before they even cleaned it up. Mine was built Friday 13th (9/13) so I got customized plates saying VNMS 13

x2svt

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R
whats the build date on car 1FAFP48Y83F320343 It is a car I am looking at buying.

Thanks, Brian
Brian, With the Stable of SVT's you own I would think you would have a direct Contact at SVT for any INFO you need.:burnout::D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by x2svt
Brian, With the Stable of SVT's you own I would think you would have a direct Contact at SVT for any INFO you need.:burnout::D

:shrug: :beer:

skstang

Established Member
Thanks allot 03TRMN8R. I dont know if I should be happy though. My car was built on a Saturday. I cant complain it's got 3500 miles on it and I havent had any problems yet. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread