Built engine time.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
They can be compared.Its all about what a person likes or does not like and what that car means to them.The 2020 to me looks like ricer shit with that black bumper.On the other hand,it is a TRACK KING!!It beats the Crapmaro zl1,1le on the track.As for ME,the 13-14 will always look better than the new one,and i prefer the 6 speed over the DCT which does everything for a person.If i won a new one,i would trade it in instantly for a 13-14 GT500 widebody supersnake.When you to cargurus they have 140 used gt500s on there with maybe two being not used.There are alot of people on different Mustang forums that have sold the new gt500 and gotten a GT350 R or went back to a 13-13 GT500.There are 60 13-14 GT500s on there as of now.
I have noticed a lot of people selling the new GT500s with low mileage as well, I feel maybe that's due to the people that bought them bought them because they were the newest flavor of the month and they're onto whatever is next. The 13/14 GT500s just the like the 03/04 Cobras will gone down in muscle car history as the kings of there time. At the end of the day I find lots of thing I like about them both. I bought my first 13 GT500 brand new in 2013 and man it was one of the best moments of my life and I've had 2 more after that. I guess maybe that's why I was looking at buying the new 22 GT500. I was looking for that feeling again. But maybe it wouldn't be the same, IDK. Ultimately I would like to own them both, and maybe one day that will happen....or I'll buy a 13/14 Super Snake lol.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I like what I like, & there will always be someone with something faster, some stuff isn't about fast !!

JK I agree anything can be made fast but not just anything can be made awesome!
B9E38B7B-4781-460B-A5D6-7989B4B92B34_4_5005_c.jpeg

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
They can be compared.Its all about what a person likes or does not like and what that car means to them.The 2020 to me looks like ricer shit with that black bumper.On the other hand,it is a TRACK KING!!It beats the Crapmaro zl1,1le on the track.As for ME,the 13-14 will always look better than the new one,and i prefer the 6 speed over the DCT which does everything for a person.If i won a new one,i would trade it in instantly for a 13-14 GT500 widebody supersnake.When you to cargurus they have 140 used gt500s on there with maybe two being not used.There are alot of people on different Mustang forums that have sold the new gt500 and gotten a GT350 R or went back to a 13-13 GT500.There are 60 13-14 GT500s on there as of now.
I really admire your honesty.......like minds we have you and me!!! Your comment "i would trade it in instantly for a 13-14 GT500 widebody supersnake"........I couldnt agree more!!!!!! I would do the same thing over again but next time for a 2014 SS......lol

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I have noticed a lot of people selling the new GT500s with low mileage as well, I feel maybe that's due to the people that bought them bought them because they were the newest flavor of the month and they're onto whatever is next. The 13/14 GT500s just the like the 03/04 Cobras will gone down in muscle car history as the kings of there time. At the end of the day I find lots of thing I like about them both. I bought my first 13 GT500 brand new in 2013 and man it was one of the best moments of my life and I've had 2 more after that. I guess maybe that's why I was looking at buying the new 22 GT500. I was looking for that feeling again. But maybe it wouldn't be the same, IDK. Ultimately I would like to own them both, and maybe one day that will happen....or I'll buy a 13/14 Super Snake lol.
I can guarantee you @2011 gtcs There is nothing like being behind the wheel of an Extremely Rare 850HP 2013-14 Super Snake widebody with unbelievable power at your right foot on demand.......**IMO** They are one of the most powerful "STREET LEGAL 50 State Emission Complaint" cars you could own in there time. Honestly.......its pretty damn cool to own one and I feel extremely blessed!! If you ever have a chance to own one dont pass it up........you will have no regrets!!

Last edited:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I can guarantee you @2011 gtcs There is nothing like being behind the wheel of an Extremely Rare 850HP 2013-14 Super Snake widebody with unbelievable power at your right foot on demand.......**IMO** They are one of the most powerful "STREET LEGAL 50 State Emission Complaint" cars you could own in there time. Honestly.......its pretty damn cool to own one and I feel extremely blessed!! If you ever have a chance to own one dont pass it up........you will have no regrets!!
Any idea how many conversions like yours are running around ??

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Any idea how many conversions like yours are running around ??
Good question @1 Alibi 2

Less than 200 SS Built for 2013
About 30 with holeshot pkg
Less than 50 with WB. **Shelby is still offering WB conversions to 2013 existing CSM Owners thou, so finally number is up in the air as owners are opting for WB kits. Some I've heard are paying up to 30k to have it done at SAI......crazy if you ask me.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Good question @1 Alibi 2

Less than 200 SS Built for 2013
About 30 with holeshot pkg
Less than 50 with WB. **Shelby is still offering WB conversions to 2013 existing CSM Owners thou, so finally number is up in the air as owners are opting for WB kits. Some I've heard are paying up to 30k to have it done at SAI......crazy if you ask me.
Check this video at @Vinnie_B

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Check this video at @Vinnie_B

Wow man........thanks for sharing @2011 gtcs . That 13 widebody sounded amazing w/the holeshot option!!! I wonder what CSM# it is and how many cars exist in the exact color combo? We know of two.......lol. Per a discussion w/SAI, all SS and holeshot upgrades all vary to some degree in performace. Claim they dont really know why but they vary in HP to some degree. Its pretty obvious from the video that this is true. Ive never heard a holeshot SS sound like that.........just amazing cars. I cant imagine the price tag with those low miles that this car will be sold for......over 200K guaranteed!!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow man........thanks for sharing @2011 gtcs . That 13 widebody sounded amazing w/the holeshot option!!! I wonder what CSM# it is and how many cars exist in the exact color combo? We know of two.......lol. Per a discussion w/SAI, all SS and holeshot upgrades all vary to some degree in performace. Claim they dont really know why but they vary in HP to some degree. Its pretty obvious from the video that this is true. Ive never heard a holeshot SS sound like that.........just amazing cars. I cant imagine the price tag with those low miles that this car will be sold for......over 200K guaranteed!!
The crazy thing is they have 4 super snakes and all 4 of them have the holeshot package. But that 13 wide body is definitely louder than the other ones, maybe it has a off road X-pipe. I know my GT500 is insanely loud on cold start and I feel like the holeshot cams and the JDM SS cams are probably similar in spec. From what I've seen most holeshot super snakes put down around 820 to 860whp which on 91/93 is pretty damn impressive. But I figured you'd like that 13 SS since it's the same spec as yours.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
The crazy thing is they have 4 super snakes and all 4 of them have the holeshot package. But that 13 wide body is definitely louder than the other ones, maybe it has a off road X-pipe. I know my GT500 is insanely loud on cold start and I feel like the holeshot cams and the JDM SS cams are probably similar in spec. From what I've seen most holeshot super snakes put down around 820 to 860whp which on 91/93 is pretty damn impressive. But I figured you'd like that 13 SS since it's the same spec as yours.
Yup thats correct....got some dyno results from a holeshot SS and it put out 970hp and 830 RWHP on 91 octane and 14 lbs boost. All holeshot upgrades are custom tuned on 91. SAI standard. SAI told me they tried there damned hardest to kill an R&D setup with a holeshot and could not blow it up. They swear this is a stable stout set up!! Its amazing for a mostly all stock bottom end 5.8. Shows how badass these 5.8's are if tuned correctly. But Ive never heard one like this in the video!! Its possible something else was done to it. Looks like it just came out of a car collectors stash thou. Its for sale @2011 gtcs hint..... hint........lol

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
There is a reason your seeing a few holeshot option cars coming up for sale. THERE NOT STREET LEGAL. SAI makes you sign a waiver acknowledging its for track use only. Bummer!!! Its why im hesitant to convert mine.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
There is a reason your seeing a few holeshot option cars coming up for sale. THERE NOT STREET LEGAL. SAI makes you sign a waiver acknowledging its for track use only. Bummer!!! Its why im hesitant to convert mine.
Not too far off in the near future @Norton We will be discussing KW Kilowatts for horse power......gonna be a real sad day than but unfortunately its reality. Hopefully we will all be able to retire in our combustion engines.....let's hope for the best gentleman.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
My car would never pass emissions lol, I have it registered as a collector car so I'm emissions exempt. I imagine anyone with a holeshot package or a Shelby1000 would do the same. But maybe that's why all the holeshot/Shelby1000 cars have such low mileage.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
My car would never pass emissions lol, I have it registered as a collector car so I'm emissions exempt. I imagine anyone with a holeshot package or a Shelby1000 would do the same. But maybe that's why all the holeshot/Shelby1000 cars have such low mileage.
Yes I agree. But it sure would suck if one year you go to register your car and come to find out its now only for off road use..........that would really BLOW!! Who is too say that it couldnt happen with the holeshot and shelby 1000's. Unfortunately @2011 gtcs as they push the electrical car narritive they will start getting more and more stricter on emissions to force us into there microwave cars.......its coming my friend. But lets be optimistic here and hope we can enjoy are combustion motors till we are ready to give them up in the end.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes I agree. But it sure would suck if one year you go to register your car and come to find out its now only for off road use..........that would really BLOW!! Who is too say that it couldnt happen with the holeshot and shelby 1000's. Unfortunately @2011 gtcs as they push the electrical car narritive they will start getting more and more stricter on emissions to force us into there microwave cars.......its coming my friend. But lets be optimistic here and hope we can enjoy are combustion motors till we are ready to give them up in the end.
It's getting worse no doubt, but I feel some states are way worse than others. Obviously California is a big time no go, but states like Florida don't even have emissions. I doubt in our lifetime well have to worry about it.... at least I hope we won't. I now have the option to get 5 year tags for mine so I'm probably going to do that next year.

Users who are viewing this thread