2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Not a important update lol, but I finally got tint on her, I'm in love all over again.
52318287936_3064c84a4d_c.jpg

52318289311_62cdb6c0d7_c.jpg

52318731230_115e9f06d1_c.jpg

52318731130_58d8024a59_c.jpg
This GT500 already has the power of a shelby 1000........she sure would look badass with a full widebody kit !!!!!!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
This GT500 already has the power of a shelby 1000........she sure would look badass with a full widebody kit !!!!!!
I still need to get her on the dyno this winter, but the goal is to hit 1000whp at least once, and as cool as the wide body would be, I'd be worried about finding a body shop that could actually do it right.
Car looks perfect now with the tint! Surprised it took this long but don't change a thing now! Lol
Thanks man, I appreciate it. The only other change will hopefully be adding the Shelby1000 hood I have.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I still need to get her on the dyno this winter, but the goal is to hit 1000whp at least once, and as cool as the wide body would be, I'd be worried about finding a body shop that could actually do it right.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. The only other change will hopefully be adding the Shelby1000 hood I have.
Good luck buddy can’t wait to hear about it!
-J

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Get ready to row the gears! Have you run your brother’s Cobra yet?
With the currently 2.6 upper and 10% lower it's a monster. And no on racing my brothers terminator (although it should be faster than mine) but the cobra has yet to run correctly with the new Gen5 3.0 whipple, we just put a new engine harness on it and Lund Sr is tuning it, but it's kicked his ass, but I think he'll get it.

S1975.8

Established Member
Premium Member
Following! I L&M did the sleeves in mine but JDM will take care of you good. I have a pretty similar setup, just went with diamond ceramic coated pistons. Made solid power and fun to drive. Fore triple pump system and whipple 3.0 on their way now. Good decision to build it before you grenade something and make a mess.

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Following! I L&M did the sleeves in mine but JDM will take care of you good. I have a pretty similar setup, just went with diamond ceramic coated pistons. Made solid power and fun to drive. Fore triple pump system and whipple 3.0 on their way now. Good decision to build it before you grenade something and make a mess.
L&M did my sleeves too as well!!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't sleeve my block, I'm keeping mine around 900whp on race gas, but I did the Manley rotating assembly
Overall it's been good and JDM was great to work with, my only small issues I've kinda had is getting the rings to seat, but hopefully that's all good now. And I did the same Fore Innovations L4 triple pump fuel system, I kinda wish I had done a Gen4 2.9 whipple, but the Gen3 has been doing good

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
I didn't sleeve my block, I'm keeping mine around 900whp on race gas, but I did the Manley rotating assembly
Overall it's been good and JDM was great to work with, my only small issues I've kinda had is getting the rings to seat, but hopefully that's all good now. And I did the same Fore Innovations L4 triple pump fuel system, I kinda wish I had done a Gen4 2.9 whipple, but the Gen3 has been doing good
Thats good,i got the JDM super stock cams,and the pistons that they said went with them.I also got the FORD GT timing kit from L&M engines.https://youtu.be/rC09vtfNw28

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats good,i got the JDM super stock cams,and the pistons that they said went with them.I also got the FORD GT timing kit from L&M engines.https://youtu.be/rC09vtfNw28
I part of me kinda wishes I did the FGT timing kit, but for how easy I am on the car it's not necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread