Built Motor + Boost on its way.

D.T.R

Established Member
After the kit comes in Ill send off the hot side to get coated. Then prob start saving for a fuel system, built shortblock with I beams, and ported heads with upgraded springs. The second phase will happen in a few months though. Im really liking how you are setting everything up though.
You don't need i beams... the h-beams can hold more than the block can...
now if you're talking buying one of those upgraded blocks... then yes.. i-beams should be a must.
Thanks man... i have almost all the pieces to the puzzle... except for the car lol... can't wait to start putting it all together.
By the way whats fl2k? Is it like tx2k?
FL2K is an event coming up in Brandenton where a lot of fast cars from FL are gathering up to grudge race at the track, and quite possibly on the streets afterwards.
Good shit OP.

Didn't you trade your 11' M6 for a 13' A6?
yes sir, traded the M6 12' for a 14' A6... but the car is being built... hasn't come in yet... so i still have the 12'... parked in the garage.
Yes sir,

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
should be legit man. i'll probably be there on the new car just on motor...

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Any specifics on dates? My beater won't have boost till late dec-jan but, I like shopping and researching :beer:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
FL2K... No Facebook for me lol

EDIT: found it on bradentons site. Oct 12

Last edited:

nowwhat

Established Member
I don't know if I missed it, but did you sell the parts since you are buying the aluminator?

D.T.R

Established Member
I don't know if I missed it, but did you sell the parts since you are buying the aluminator?

I haven't really been very proactive at trying to sell them lol but yeah i still do.
I have forged 11:1 pistons (stock bore), forged H-beam rods, rod bearings, headgasket/bolt, BNIB McLeod RXT clutch, KB BAP, Roush grill... and probably some other stuff too.

D.T.R

Established Member
Awesome build!
-Garrett

Thank you sir.
I ran one of your nitrous systems, and it ran great. The 5.0s love spray... with just a 100 shot i showed so many people my taillights... :D
Kind of wish i didn't sell it back in novemeber... I'd still be spraying the car right now lol. Best bang for the buck type of mod by a loooooooooooooong shot.

Torchy

Established Member
I haven't really been very proactive at trying to sell them lol but yeah i still do.
I have forged 11:1 pistons (stock bore), forged H-beam rods, rod bearings, headgasket/bolt, BNIB McLeod RXT clutch, KB BAP, Roush grill... and probably some other stuff too.

Yeah I'm wanting some of these parts:) PM me! I'm working on my forged TT set up too. 600whp ain't nothin:)

Users who are viewing this thread