Bush has LSD flashback

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
"If we stop fighting the terrorists in Iraq, they would be free to plot & plan attacks elsewhere in America & other free nations."

G.W.B

Is this not the most ridiculous statement on so many levels you have ever heard?

Are the terrorists ONLY in Iraq? Can they only plan their attacks in Iraq? I've heard they are planning 24/7 against us..are they planning or not? How does he know so much about where they are planning..yet he can't find them?

Now the purpose of the war is to keep them busy?..I'm sure the parents of the dead troops would be proud to know their children died as..a diversionary tactic...how noble.

I'm really confused..one day we're fighting insurgents now its terrorists? Aren't insurgents ONLY in Iraq..& terrorists EVERYWHERE..maybe they have joined into an un-holy alliance..nah...I thought this is a HOLY war...glad I'm not Bush.

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
...acid.... :??:

got_coke.2.jpg

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
99% of the members of this forum worship the grown that Bush walks on. Prepare for mayhem in this thread.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Worship is a little over the top.....

I like GWB alot and think he is the man for the job right now.....

PonyXpress

Originally posted by bunny_power
...acid.... :??:

got_coke.2.jpg

:lol:
Drunk driving conviction...$500
Snorting Coke at Camp David...$150
Loading Coke on Daddy Bush's airplane in Miami with Jeb...$100,000
Killing the witnesses...$10,000
Contributions to the Taliban to fight Opium production...$160,000,000

Fighting a war on drugs...priceless

There are some things taxpayer money can't buy. Thankfully, cocaine isn't one of them. For everything else, there's scumbags:-D.

Last edited by a moderator:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Joe King
"If we stop fighting the terrorists in Iraq, they would be free to plot & plan attacks elsewhere in America & other free nations."

G.W.B

Is this not the most ridiculous statement on so many levels you have ever heard?

Are the terrorists ONLY in Iraq? Can they only plan their attacks in Iraq? I've heard they are planning 24/7 against us..are they planning or not? How does he know so much about where they are planning..yet he can't find them?

Now the purpose of the war is to keep them busy?..I'm sure the parents of the dead troops would be proud to know their children died as..a diversionary tactic...how noble.

I'm really confused..one day we're fighting insurgents now its terrorists? Aren't insurgents ONLY in Iraq..& terrorists EVERYWHERE..maybe they have joined into an un-holy alliance..nah...I thought this is a HOLY war...glad I'm not Bush.

Gotta keep this thing going long enough to get voted back into office. George W has deffinatly learned from his fathers mistakes.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Why only do a half assed job. We are there. FACT. We shouldn't get side-tracted by other countries. We blew some sh!t up. FACT. We need to clean up our mess. If we don't get rid of the terrorists there, we haven't cleaned up the mess. Time to rebuild. Why leave the terrorists pissed off? That's not good since a pissed off anti-American terrorist is a threat. It is just like the school bully analogy. If you see someone hit a smaller kid, and you slap the bully in the face and leave, he is going to be pissed off and seek revenge. If you pound the bully, he is not going to come back for more.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by ampstang
Why only do a half assed job. We are there. FACT. We shouldn't get side-tracted by other countries. We blew some sh!t up. FACT. We need to clean up our mess. If we don't get rid of the terrorists there, we haven't cleaned up the mess. Time to rebuild. Why leave the terrorists pissed off? That's not good since a pissed off anti-American terrorist is a threat. It is just like the school bully analogy. If you see someone hit a smaller kid, and you slap the bully in the face and leave, he is going to be pissed off and seek revenge. If you pound the bully, he is not going to come back for more.

Oh, but we have to be more sensitive to the needs of the terrorists? If kerry gets in office we can have a big group hug and then that should end terrorism, right?

:cuss: :kaboom: :burn: :bash:

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Originally posted by ampstang
^Sounds like a huge circle jerk if you ask me.

But isn't that what any terrorist is really earning for deep down inside? When they are out bombing, it's really a call for help, and there is no help like the help of a nice circle jerk.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I should have known it was a political thread. I was thinking (Damm Bush did LSD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Cool)
I remember when,

Well, I'll stop there.
:nono:

:lol:

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Yeah...The democratic libs will do and say anything to make the president look like he's dumb and uneducated. Mean while the president meets every day with people that are in the thick of the action. I love how the "out of the loop" Dems act like they have privileged information that the President of the United States does not.

I suspect John Kerry will not become the next president of the United States of America. Only time will tell. If your voting for Kerry you better take a closer look at your hero.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Its nice to see that people are finally coming to see the ubsurdity of Bush's Iraq War.

And that is exactly what this is. It's Bush's mess. He dropped his pants and took a big crap on America and Iraq and now everyone is going to suffer. And some people love crap so much they want four more years of it.

Yes... Bush is having serious LSD flash backs and thinks everyone else is seeing the same halucinations he is.

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
Originally posted by Mr. Mach-ete
Yeah...The democratic libs will do and say anything to make the president look like he's dumb and uneducated. Mean while the president meets every day with people that are in the thick of the action. I love how the "out of the loop" Dems act like they have privileged information that the President of the United States does not.

I suspect John Kerry will not become the next president of the United States of America. Only time will tell. If your voting for Kerry you better take a closer look at your hero.

Mach-ete

My point has absolutely nothing to do with the election campaign or Kerry (he is probably even less worthy of the Presidency)...it is a criticism of how the Iraq campaign has morfed from UN resolutions....to WMD's...to Liberating the Iraqi people...to establishing a foothold for Democracy in the Middle-east...to defeating terrorism...to this, a diversionary tactic...what next, making the Desert bloom?

What is painfully missing in this whole situation..are FACTS or verification. What proof of terrorist plans have been discovered (or thworted)? All Bush has to say is terrorism...& we are supposed to so..go for it...Patriot Acts...fine....$200 Billion... no problem....1000+ dead (& 1000's maimed)... we'll stay the course. Problem is...where is the beef...where are the bad guys...I've only heard of a few...where is the linkage to 9/11...doesn't seem worth it to me.

bunk22

Established Member
Originally posted by Joe King

G.W.B

Being that our troops are in the Mid East and available for action, the war has become a battle ground against terrorist and insurgents. Of course I think this was simply an after effect of the war and not its intended purpose. Prior to 9/11, we weren't on the ground in any large numbers in the middle east but still were hit. Demonstrates that inaction can be just as dangerous as fighting terrorists in a foreign land. Of course, we were fighting a continuous air war against Iraq. Twelve years of patrolling the southern and northern no-fly zones (Operations ONW and OSW) and just as many years of being shot at by the Iraqi military.

Regardless, the CONUS hasn't been hit since 9/11 so maybe, just maybe, the war against the terrorists is beneficial because it's keeping the fight where it belongs, away from the homeland and allowing our soldiers to do their job. I'm thinking that must be it since I've seen some of the security in this country, like at airports, and I'm amazed some of these people are even allowed to work.

Users who are viewing this thread