Busted for WEED.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
Sounds to me like you are setting yourself up for a terrible out come! Just take your lumps and go on about your life! We ALL fu@k up!

Just my .02

jshen

Established Member
Groovyash said:
. The arresting officer almost always actually has the most discretion of anyone on what happens during an arrest. While a judge and DA establish pleas etc, I have the say on what happens to begin with in this sort of arrest. As described in this scenario I could charge you with "possesion of a small amount of marijuana" as well as a paraphenalia charge, misdemeanor offenses. Or under a subsection of "Public intoxication" or "Disorderly Conduct" both summary offenses. Or I could file no charges at all and simply do a report on the incident.

We can and do change charges...after the police turn in their cases. About 30% of the cases I handle- I add, remove, or change charges. Even if police file no charges at all............

To the original poster, I PMed you to "get a lawyer" ...get off the internet and get a lawyer....

Last edited:

Antagon

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
What is grown, is not how it is consumed. It must be taken off the plant, dried, and separated. Very similar is the process for Opium production. The poppy is collected and boiled and dried and then smoked. There is no further manufacturing required for Opium itself.

Labeled a rat? By whom, other drug uses or dealers? In normal productive society, we call this "getting rid of a problem." It isn't like tattling on your brother for taking a cookie. I suppose you are against telling the police where gang members are as well as gun sellers.

Yes, selling and using illegal drugs is ridiculous. Just like your post.

Thanks man, it's a shame you feel this way about us drug addicted losers who contribute nothing to "productive society".

I honestly don't see how you can even compare the most harmless of all drugs, with gang members and gun traffickers...

As for the plant, all you do is remove the bud and excess trimmings, much like if you were picking fruit, clean it and remove the stem.

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Dude, you got absolutely played by the cops. Step up...if it's simple possesion...you'll get probation for a first offense. They will offer you drug court for a first offense and if you pee clean and stay out of trouble, it will be exponged from your record. Unless you try to get a government security clearance...no mention will ever come of it. By the way, those must be some bored ass Narcotics detectives in M'boro to be chasing down kids with a joint in their car. Must be an election year. They usually only get that excited when it's time to "Keep the streets safe for the children" at election time.

Last edited:

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Groovyash said:
LOL, I have heard that followed by "You can't do..." at least two dozen times in my career right before handcuffs go on. And yes, I can do that. Most of what you are taught in college is either misunderstood or factually wrong. I have BAs, and MAs in several subjects including Crim. Justice. The arresting officer almost always actually has the most discretion of anyone on what happens during an arrest. While a judge and DA establish pleas etc, I have the say on what happens to begin with in this sort of arrest. As described in this scenario I could charge you with "possesion of a small amount of marijuana" as well as a paraphenalia charge, misdemeanor offenses. Or under a subsection of "Public intoxication" or "Disorderly Conduct" both summary offenses. Or I could file no charges at all and simply do a report on the incident.
Totally correct. When I was much younger I lit up a joint right next to a off duty sherriff. He said I needed to put it out and throw it away which I did. After that we talked about a bunch of things and hung out for a bit. There is a lot of leeway but it you lie and bullshit you deserve to be owned. JMO

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
I cant belive the O.P would allow the police to search his house without a warrant! I am not trying to steel the thread but doesnt california have something along the lines of Decriminalization of Marijuna (sp?) I was told that in CA they have had so many minor in possestion or so many minor marijuana tickets that the court system has basicly made it an infraction instead of a misdeminor? Have I herd wrong or would some one care to explain?

SteveChris

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
I am an occasional pot smoker. The stuff grows from the ground naturally I dont see why its illegal anyways.
Arsenic is natural, go eat some of that :loser:

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Damn I'm happy to live in denver, guess you should have been a little smarter about being stupid. Please don't snitch, that shit is a lifetime scar on your character.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
5b052002f20fcdf49af3cbd141b558eb.jpg

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
boostaholic said:
Damn I'm happy to live in denver, guess you should have been a little smarter about being stupid. Please don't snitch, that shit is a lifetime scar on your character.

You have a different type of character, if you think informing the police about drug dealers is bad!

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
You have a different type of character, if you think informing the police about drug dealers is bad!
I would tell the cops about dealers if they were causing issues in my neigborhood while dealing crack/etc. Even on such a slippery slope I stick to not ratting on people for personal excuse from litigation based on my own foolish actions, I would rather take responsibility for my actions then cause issues for individuals whose karma has yet to catch up.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Btw when did you get a new wrangler jk and how do you like it? I'm doing a long arm kit with 37's on a customer's next month and can't wait to see it up in the air :rockon:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
boostaholic said:
Btw when did you get a new wrangler jk and how do you like it? I'm doing a long arm kit with 37's on a customer's next month and can't wait to see it up in the air :rockon:

On the 4dr? I want to go with 33's. I am going to give these tires and wheels a little while before I do anything. But with the extra wheelbase it rides a lot better than the 2dr. I have been enjoying it. The top system is new too. It is much more firm and the front part folds back to create a targa without taking the roof down.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
It's not like busting some guy that sells weed to support his own habit is going to really help any problem. I am sure the guy that he buys from has less than 4-5 oz. There is more being comsumed in this country as I type this, than that dealer has ever owned.

Groovyash

Established Member
jshen said:
We can and do change charges...after the police turn in their cases. About 30% of the cases I handle- I add, remove, or change charges. Even if police file no charges at all............

To the original poster, I PMed you to "get a lawyer" ...get off the internet and get a lawyer....

Hmm, in my county a DA wouldn't even know of a summary trial's existence, nor have access to police reports where no misdemeanor or felony charges were filed unless they specifically requested the report for some reason. Certainly at trial where a DA is present they can ammend the charges however.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
It's not like busting some guy that sells weed to support his own habit is going to really help any problem. I am sure the guy that he buys from has less than 4-5 oz. There is more being comsumed in this country as I type this, than that dealer has ever owned.

Yes, but it is the aggregate effect of all the small dealers and the element of deterrence.

bstang46

Established Member
I am not exactly sure I would plaster this all over the internet. Especially as you plan to rat out 3 different dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread