Busted for WEED.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
CPViolation said:
Why do you share this on the internet?
No wonder why you got busted. Didn't use the sense God gave you.
Doh!

I DID think about that before I posted, but after what i have read, im glad I did. Im pretty sure that none of the local dealers in murfreesboro get on svtperformance. None of my friends do either, so if noone on here really knows who I am then itll be fine. I just think im getting myself in too much and I have a bad feeling about it. I dont know 3 dealers and I wont have any info for him tomorrow. Im just going to tell him I cant do it. Im just going to get a lawyer. They have worked well for me in the past. Im hoping they will be able to find a way to get this reduced or something where its not on my record. But if it is then I guess I deserve it (according to the govt anyways).

Last edited:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
SuperDanoGP said:
5b052002f20fcdf49af3cbd141b558eb.jpg

Classic! lolz!:lol:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
I DID think about that before I posted, but after what i have read, im glad I did. Im pretty sure that none of the local dealers in murfreesboro get on svtperformance. None of my friends do either, so if noone on here really knows who I am then itll be fine. I just think im getting myself in too much and I have a bad feeling about it. I dont know 3 dealers and I wont have any info for him tomorrow. Im just going to tell him I cant do it. Im just going to get a lawyer. They have worked well for me in the past. Im hoping they will be able to find a way to get this reduced or something where its not on my record. But if it is then I guess I deserve it (according to the govt anyways).
I am not an angel, but you should know by now even cops like to drive fast cars.
They have a job to do that pays the mortgage + family. Many LEO's freq this board.... Hello???..
When you post personal info like that, what do you expect to get in return.
It won't be a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free-Card.
Jeff

Stinger2007

Established Member
hm? I worked full time, and went to school full time many years ago, it was pretty tuff and very stressful at times, even us professionals needed a vice bck then. There's worse vices out there, trust me.

Don't tattle.. I have some kinda crazy stories about those who have snitched, I'd prefer not to elaborate...(Jshen) maybe on to something. Also, be more careful next time.

just thinking out loud.....(parks....Blunts?).....hm?....must have been some real crap weeeeed.....while in college, we always had the chronic, (The one hitter quiter stuff), and everyone knows you don't roll blunts with chronic. Could you have possibly been listening to any RAP music? I would venture to say yes? I guess they caught you ride'n dirty eh? What a rookie move... I had a tid bit sorrow for you, the more I think about it, the more I think your a dumb A_s!

Good luck, you may need it.

Stinger2007

Established Member
Well.. well...well.

FordSVTFan said:
While it was legal, yes. Once these drugs become legal, feel free to partake.

There also used to be no speed limits, but there are now. It also used to be lawful to drown those suspected of being a witch, not so much anymore.

Stan,

There are many states that have legalized the mary-jane product. I know of a couple of states where the state government actually grows the product themselves, and pays certian licensed individuals to grow and harvest crops. You come off as being somewhat savvy, I'm sure you know of a few states like that, yes?

I'm not sure how to say this but, in your sig, U claim that your in the State of Confusion and denial, my my, how appropriate. It would be fun to sit down and conversate with you over coffee, and bong hits of course.

oh yeah....my great..great...great...great...great..grandfathers cousin knew Albert Einstein...told me they used to get high in the theatre before class. "that quote was lame" don't quote a scientist, quote a philosopher, hee hee.

:poke: :rolling:

Last edited:

Stinger2007

Established Member
food for thought..

LS1Killer said:

Make sure your recording your converstation with him when you two speak...maybe give him a taste of his own medicine.

I'm sure he'll change his toon then, don't you agree.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Stinger2007 said:
Stan,

There are many states that have legalized the mary-jane product. I know of a couple of states where the state government actually grows the product themselves, and pays certian licensed individuals to grow and harvest crops. You come off as being somewhat savvy, I'm sure you know of a few states like that, yes?

There are no states that have legalized marijuana!! There are eight states that decriminalized possession of marijuana for legitimate MEDICAL uses. While it is still against Federal Law to possess or use marijuana. And the Supremacy Clause places Federal Law above state law. Therefore it is still illegal even for medical use. Regardless of that, it is still illegal in every state for non-medical use. (even though some municipalities have made non enforcement ordinances, it doesnt make it lawful.)

Stinger2007 said:
I'm not sure how to say this but, in your sig, U claim that your in the State of Confusion and denial, my my, how appropriate. It would be fun to sit down and conversate with you over coffee, and bong hits of course.

No Thanks.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
I am going to a lawyer, but should I even call the vice to tell him I cant do it? I dont have any way to record the conversation but I want to see if maybe they will have some sympathy and tear the ticket up. But by the way he acted I think he might just make it worse on me.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Maybe what you should do is what your lawyer tells you to do.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Your concerned about a simple possesion charge and you want to be an accountant? Thats pretty weak.. Man up take the probation, clean some squad cars on the weekend for community service. And dont smoke weed in public parks.

As for the alternative, especially if you dont even know of three dealers. I see this playing out. You give them the name of a guy you hear sells weed, but what you dont know is he sells, crystal meth, or cocaine, and has alot of drug addicts, he can buy off with a simple half gram, to get even. I know tweakers out here in california they fricking shoot everybody.
Its not like your name will be kept confidential. He gets to see the police report and the arrest record, with your name and personal information in it.

The side effects are just not worth it for your case. Now if you got caught with some major weight, or extremely hard drugs, felony possesion stuff. Thats a another story.

jshen

Established Member
Exactly

RDJ said:
Maybe what you should do is what your lawyer tells you to do.
;-)

Some states do not allow [ READ ILLEGAL ] one to record conversations unless both parties agree. Was it Linda Tripp that recorded an interstate call that was legal in her state but illegal in the receiving state...and she got prosecuted.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
jshen said:
;-)

Some states do not allow [ READ ILLEGAL ] to record conversations unless both parties agree. Was it Linda Tripp that recorded an interstate call that was legal in her state but illegal in the receiving state...and she got prosecuted.

Yah linda tripp exactly .. there have been others. Frankly I think this this kid is gonna wind up in jail .. if not for this then something else down the road .. so far his posts have :loser: written all over them. another whiner about how do I get out of the shyt I have dug myself into

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
I wish I could see the little button off to the lower left here that says "CLOSED" I would click it right about now.... The stupidity is nearing a point where it is going to overflow.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
I am going to a lawyer, but should I even call the vice to tell him I cant do it? I dont have any way to record the conversation but I want to see if maybe they will have some sympathy and tear the ticket up. But by the way he acted I think he might just make it worse on me.

First off tickets dont get torn up, each one is serialized and accounted for, especially those representing criminal charges. Second, you lied and accepted a deal and now what to back out and have no consequence for your actions, that isnt likely.

Before you record anyone, you best make sure it is legal in your state to record someone without their permission.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
FordSVTFan said:
First off tickets dont get torn up, each one is serialized and accounted for, especially those representing criminal charges. Second, you lied and accepted a deal and now what to back out and have no consequence for your actions, that isnt likely.

Before you record anyone, you best make sure it is legal in your state to record someone without their permission.

I just called the feds a little while ago. Told them I didnt have time for that sort of stuff. He said ok and asked why I would want to take the charge. I told him I was getting a lawyer and it wouldnt be so bad so he said ok and that was pretty much it. Basically told em to **** off. I think I can get around this without it bieng on my record. Im not a snitch!:pepper:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
I just called the feds a little while ago. Told them I didnt have time for that sort of stuff. He said ok and asked why I would want to take the charge. I told him I was getting a lawyer and it wouldnt be so bad so he said ok and that was pretty much it. Basically told em to **** off. I think I can get around this without it bieng on my record. Im not a snitch!:pepper:

Why would the Feds be involved in this? Your story gets stranger everytime you type. I can guarantee if this was a federal case, you would have been processed before you had time to type. You told him you were being represented, he had to stop talking to you, so dont take that as a sign the govt is rolling over.

And how are you getting around this being on your record?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
FordSVTFan said:
Why would the Feds be involved in this? Your story gets stranger everytime you type. I can guarantee if this was a federal case, you would have been processed before you had time to type. You told him you were being represented, he had to stop talking to you, so dont take that as a sign the govt is rolling over.

And how are you getting around this being on your record?

sorry i meant the police not the actual feds like govt agents. The vice guy that proposed the deal to me. I called him. You think he will retaliate since I am not cooperating? I think that if I can get a lawyer they can fix it someway that it wont be on my record. I think I can get a deferrence on it where in six months I come back and if I havent been in trouble they will dismiss the case.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
After reading this thread I have a very urgent craving for Doritos and Butter Pecan ice cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread