Buyer Beware

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I also concur, this shouldnt even be a debate. If you scam, even one time, you're done.

oldmodman

Established Member
It's been years since I bought anything from anyone here.
And luckily they were all great people and transactions.
As a matter of fact all the transactions that I ever read about were all good. Up until about late 2009 or early 2010 then it seemed like every week there was another post about shit going down. Nothing shipped, busted stuff shipped, crap work done (as the Amazon thread and about twenty others talk about) or just not what was advertised.

Are we (SVTP) just so big now that it's a scum magnet? Or are times so tough that people will screw someone for fifty bucks.

truefiveo

Established Member
It's been years since I bought anything from anyone here.
And luckily they were all great people and transactions.
As a matter of fact all the transactions that I ever read about were all good. Up until about late 2009 or early 2010 then it seemed like every week there was another post about shit going down. Nothing shipped, busted stuff shipped, crap work done (as the Amazon thread and about twenty others talk about) or just not what was advertised.

Are we (SVTP) just so big now that it's a scum magnet? Or are times so tough that people will screw someone for fifty bucks.

I don't get that either...are members priorities that screwed up here?

If times are that tough and you gotta rip someone out of $50 then maybe you need to find a new hobby.

Doesn't seem you can afford to do a twin turbo 5.4 swap on your Mustang if you have to resort to stealing peoples money.

Users who are viewing this thread