C&D- Viper returning

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If FCA comes back out with a two door halo car, it won't be called Viper.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I can still remember the look on my buddy face after an hour of driving his Viper and going thru an entire full tank of gas lmao.... he was getting 7 mpg :p. It had a blower on it and he drove it back from Texas and it cost him like a $1200 in gas to get home! lol:rolleyes:

Not a fan but I'm a big fan of that 1700 hp Viper moping the streets down in Texas! Geez that thing is fast! Makes 1300 hp GTR's look like Honda Civics on the hi way.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can still remember the look on my buddy face after an hour of driving his Viper and going thru an entire full tank of gas lmao.... he was getting 7 mpg :p. It had a blower on it and he drove it back from Texas and it cost him like a $1200 in gas to get home! lol:rolleyes:

Not a fan but I'm a big fan of that 1700 hp Viper moping the streets down in Texas! Geez that thing is fast! Makes 1300 hp GTR's look like Honda Civics on the hi way.

Will's TT Viper is a monster.

I averaged just over 3.6mpgs on the track this weekend.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And 24 on the highway on the drive home? I averaged 24 going from Houston to Austin when I bought it.

It gets trailered.. They do well on the interstate though. The 3.07 rear end really helps out.

I'd really like to swap it out for a 3.55 as I can pick up some time on my home track with it.

Users who are viewing this thread