C&O June 1st

Lunchbox02HD

SVT noob
Established Member
So a couple of people from other forums are going to show up between 6 and 630 am. Anyone her want to join up? A few of us are caravanning down from Gainesville and Mall of America. I can pm my number to anyone interested in joining up.

Zemedici

Established Member
It is the first Sunday of every month, I'll be up there, wanna cruise or anything afterwards?

Lunchbox02HD

SVT noob
Established Member
For those that want to meet at Mall of Georgia, we are going to meet in the Best Buy parking lot at 5am. If we all plan to park together, or park at all from what I hear, we need to roll in by 6, 630 at the latest.

I have no plans for afterwards so I am flexible to do something.

Lunchbox02HD

SVT noob
Established Member
Due to a family member getting sick, I will not be able to make it to this one. Not sure if anyone else will meet at Mall of Ga but didn't want anyone waiting on me. Sorry guys. Hopefully next month.

mavisky

Established Member
Lunchbox did you have anyone else who was going to meet you up there besides me? If so I can still meet up with them otherwise I'll just head straight over there.

Zemedici

Established Member
Awesome! I've never been to one. I'd live to see some pics and maybe it will show others and we can get a nice group together!

Absolutely man! It's a shame you haven't been to one, they are a good bit of fun, and over by 11 or so, afterwards you still have a whole day to do whatever. I would love to organize a cruise one of these times - just gotta get my car running right first

Lunchbox02HD

SVT noob
Established Member
Absolutely man! It's a shame you haven't been to one, they are a good bit of fun, and over by 11 or so, afterwards you still have a whole day to do whatever. I would love to organize a cruise one of these times - just gotta get my car running right first

I've always wanted to but just always forget. I'm down for a cruise. Always like stretching the legs out on the Shelby lol

MattACK

Established Member
I was planning on going, but with thunderstorms early in the morning and 30% chance until noon, I don't believe it'll be worth it.

mavisky

Established Member
Weather looks clear. Roads are probably a bit damp. Going to be packing some detail spray as I'm sure the car will need a wipe down once I get there.

mavisky

Established Member
Did you make it up? Saw a blue lightning drive right past our row of GT500's but wasn't sure if that was you or not.

IMG_3611_zps010dcf04.gif

Users who are viewing this thread