C6 VS 03 Cobra

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Well guys, im crusing around Lake Geneva on my lunch break when I see this 05 Vette go past me and throw me a rev.....I thought, hmm ill try and hunt him down and see what comes out of it..... Well it happens to be the wrong guy to **** with.... We went side by side, @ 40mph roll, and I punched it....Before I get to shift into 3rd he has about 4 cars on me.... by 4th, he has bus's on me.....

My car = junk..... it felt as if i was racing someone on my lawn mower......

I cruise up to him and tell him that his car is simply the baddest car I have ever been up against hands down.... I asked him what he had done to the beast, and he replys "Heads, headers, full exhaust and flashes a hand sign of pushing down a button.....SPRAY!!!!" :shrug: :shrug: (125 shot i heard)

He was the owner of Speed Inc. in Illinois and hands down made my pony look like a pu$$y........

Mad props to the baddest car ive seen today....

P.S= I will never buy another car that doesnt say "Corvette" on it!!!

Mingoman

Token GM Technician
Established Member
you do realize that this man has access to many things that you dont, and more than likely a near unlimited bank account

Fast Willy

Established Member
Ya think about it this way, if you owned a shop and could put anything you wanted on your car you'd probably have the sickest cobra around as well. Start your own shop lol and then get stuff for really cheap lol.

TheBigHrn

Established Member
I understand...I just turned 20, and im a full time student so im really not that disappointed, just wanted to post how he owned me!!!

04torchred

Established Member
At least it was fun to watch something fast kick your ass. There is always something faster and usually it is something you don't expect. Just be thankful he wasn't blown or I think it would have been really ugly.

TheBigHrn

Established Member
It was already really ugly, I ran into a guy with a Kenne Bell Cobra and he walked me hard, but that vette would of tore his ass all over the place..... Plus the dude was cool, said if i come in he'll cut me a deal on a tune!!!!

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
If you've got all those mods on your Terminator and no tune, then you are hiding some serious potential. Your car's computer doesn't know how to handle all that extra air flow. You are probably REALLY lean right now. That Vette had a liter bigger engine plus weighed about 400 pounds less. Then throw on his mods and any lightly modded Cobra woulda been toast. At least Vette's are American made! :rockon:
TheBigHrn said:
It was already really ugly, I ran into a guy with a Kenne Bell Cobra and he walked me hard, but that vette would of tore his ass all over the place..... Plus the dude was cool, said if i come in he'll cut me a deal on a tune!!!!

Mischievious_01

innocence in a sense
Established Member
sounds like some fun nonetheless.

i just realized that speed inc is a sponsor on ls1tech, pretty good shop to deal with from i understand. tell him to go at it with him on motor, and as for you buying another car, just keep the cobra and THEN buy the vette, best of both worlds man.

Last edited:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Your Terminator isn't junk by any means... it sucks to lose but there is always somebody faster... i've always looked at it like if you win more than you lose
then what more can you ask for... Throw a Kenne Bell + some juice on your
ride and i bet the outcome would be a little different next time. :)

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Umm i did run him all motor, and he still stomped my ass! HARD!!!!....Yea Kenne and spray would be nice....but i do not currently have the income for that

SlowSVT

Established Member
.........not only that but if he sprayed you thats cheating. To me NOx don't count. If your disapointed in how fast your Cobra is get it tuned better. You should be close to 475 RWHP with that set-up and that's not slouch by any means.

bayarea

Established Member
SlowSVT said:
.........not only that but if he sprayed you thats cheating. To me NOx don't count. If your disapointed in how fast your Cobra is get it tuned better. You should be close to 475 RWHP with that set-up and that's not slouch by any means.
come on man.....cheating??? a power adder is a power adder.
whether its a turbo,blower or nitrous.
I'd like to hear your explanation on how that is cheating.

:beer:

Mischievious_01

innocence in a sense
Established Member
SlowSVT said:

he got owned with the vette on motor.........please read again

StangJason

Established Member
TheBigHrn said:
Umm i did run him all motor, and he still stomped my ass! HARD!!!!....Yea Kenne and spray would be nice....but i do not currently have the income for that

And your saying you will never buy another car that doesn't say Vette on it? Ok and now you are saying you don't have the income to modify your Cobra and you are only going to buy a Vette? :poke: Are you ok? Seriously you have a car that has a stock block that has a block that can handle up to a 1000 horsepower so when you get the money to buy that Corvette instead invest in a Turbo kit for your Mustang and strengthen your IRS or convert to solid axle and you'll be handing that Vette his ass on a platter.

Sorry if I sound a bit rude but you have a car that most people only dream of having and on your apparently low income should not be complaining because you have a supercar that will be most anything on the road.

Can't win them all :shrug:

MuscleAtrophied

Established Member
I read a few earlier posts by this dude....his mommy and daddy bought him the car.....maybe they'll buy him a vette too.... :lol:

Last edited:

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Yea schools out... And MuscleAtrophied you can blow me you jealous piece of shit....Not my fault that I have bad ass parents, and oh yea for your information... I pay for the whole damn car... Im just on my parents insurance to save me some money!!!

No I do not think my car is junk! I was just playin, I love it!!! Never had more fun in any other car, period.... I wouldnt consider buying a vette for 2 reasons, money, and everyone and their mom has one....

Just giving props to a badass car...

Users who are viewing this thread