C6Z track times.....impressive

RickClarke23

Established Member
Finally got to take my buddies car to the track to get some times. It is a stock bottom end C6Z with mild cam, long tubes, x pipe, fast 102/102, milled heads, nitrous outlet plate jetted for a 150 and Nitrous Outlet dedicated fuel cell with 109. Car has Stock IRS and suspension as well as stock tranny. Only drivetrain mod is a McLeod RXT clutch. 18" Hoosier drag radials no weight reduction. Car is daily driven and gets 26mpg highway. DA at SAR was 2600 at the time of the pass.

Snotrod -C6Z 9.72 pass Unlimited Performance - YouTube

[youtube_browser]xGjzrZlpTjk[/youtube_browser]

And the slip
null_zps8acda726.jpg

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
Awesome. Wish I could launch that well. :D Thanks for making me miss my C6 again. ;)

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
The chop chop you are hearing is done in the tune. By adding and subtracting timing very fast at idle. Cam can idle almost stock depending on the tune I put in it.

HMM, didn't know you could do a "cammed" tune on the corvettes like you can the coyote.

SnotRod

Established Member
Thanks guys, the cams not huge at all. Its all in the tune, my tuner, "rickclarke23" makes it sound like that. He can make it sound like he wants. I like the chopping sound so i choose it.

jleews6

Established Member
The 9 second pass was impressive but did anyone else notice that the car went almost 150MPH ?:eek:
Im impressed by the mph more then the ET.

Users who are viewing this thread