C6Z track times.....impressive

RickClarke23

Established Member
HMM, didn't know you could do a "cammed" tune on the corvettes like you can the coyote.

It's not really the same as the ones on the coyote. Those tunes actually change the valve events to create an actual overlap. What you do with the LS vehicles is more to accentuate the cam sound or chop by adding or subtracting timing very fast at idle to create a lope.

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member
vettez062002 has the same mods and went 11.40's about 10 times in a row. Bottle pressure was good and everything. I guess some people just can't drive ...:kaboom: :kaboom::kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom:

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
vettez062002 has the same mods and went 11.40's about 10 times in a row. Bottle pressure was good and everything. I guess some people just can't drive ...:kaboom: :kaboom::kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha.

he prob makes over 80whp more then me plus slicks, heads, clutch make a big difference.

hows that cobra coming along meat? BAAAABBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
That's a big trap speed for so little done, car is probably a highway monster also. Awesome vid.

I guess you didn't read the mods. Mild cam (?), long tubes, x pipe, fast 102/102, milled heads ( ported ?), nitrous outlet plate jetted for a 150 (or 200 or 250 (?) and Nitrous Outlet dedicated fuel cell with 109.

What else is there.

Great times by the way but not your average driver.

RickClarke23

Established Member
I guess you didn't read the mods. Mild cam (?), long tubes, x pipe, fast 102/102, milled heads ( ported ?), nitrous outlet plate jetted for a 150 (or 200 or 250 (?) and Nitrous Outlet dedicated fuel cell with 109.

What else is there.

Great times by the way but not your average driver.

Nothing special about the setup. Cam is a 24x/25x,Heads are NOT ported just cut a bit and the car is on a true 150. 62 Nitrous jet. There is no suspension or drivetrain mods other than a McLeod Clutch. Car gets 27mpg and is daily driven.

Blown02

Established Member
hell ya! nice drivin and thats sick!

very similar to my seutp.. ive thought about addin a 100 or 150 shot..guess im too much of a puss, im worried about the pistons..

Users who are viewing this thread