C6Z06 vs Ford GT

rangerob

[IMG]http://i40.photobuck
Established Member
hey phantasms were your wheels the OEM painted ones or were they the polished aluminum before you turned them black. I think im going to have to do that to my black Z06.
Ps. Man those cars look MEAN!!

phantasms

Established Member
rangerob said:
hey phantasms were your wheels the OEM painted ones or were they the polished aluminum before you turned them black. I think im going to have to do that to my black Z06.
Ps. Man those cars look MEAN!!

Thanks. I knew I was going to do this all along so I just got the standard rims.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
phantasms said:
next time don't download my video

if you can't take constructive criticism, then don't post on a public forum. the members here have opinions and tastes that vary, so don't let one person's opinion make you sad.

thanks for posting the video, btw. :beer:

phantasms

Established Member
ElGato said:
if you can't take constructive criticism, then don't post on a public forum. the members here have opinions and tastes that vary, so don't let one person's opinion make you sad.

thanks for posting the video, btw. :beer:

if everyone hated the video i wouldnt be sad. ive been praised by my videos from literally thousands of people. im not going to change it. i appreciate his comment but the video stays as it is. these cars honestly dont sound all that great anyway. i prefer the nine inch nails. and since im making the video...it will always be that way.

i would like to continue to hear people's comments...good or bad. i was just letting him know that next time it will be the same way and he would probably be better off not wasting his time viewing it.

phantasms

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
I'm sure you're a legend among NIN fans everywhere :rolleyes:

The text at the end of the vid makes it obvious this video is simply a marketing tool to help promote GDCs new vehicles. Do you really think anyone with enough $ to rent either gives two shits about Nine Inch Nails vs. hearing the actual hardware? :dw: h

This video was done for my enjoyment. Next time if I feel it doesn't work with the editing there will be no car sounds at all. As for the advertisments at the end my friend owns GDC and I thought it would be nice to show the link. GDC didn't ask me to do it nor are they going to do anything for me. The owner is a good friend of mine so just looking to help him out. Just the same with the other link for the DVD's. Rob's a good friend of mine and looking to help him out too. But that's not the point of the video at all.

Go away and don't download my video's in the future. You're slowing the download for everyone else that wants to see it and not bitch about it.

I did this one too last year which everyone seemed to love. But I bet you're not going to download it right...right?!?.. :loser:

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=8147489A-D46A-408B-92D8-D344A64A65C7&p=0

Fourcam330

Established Member
phantasms said:
whatever dude..

the car's are quiet and don't sound all that great...i would know..i was there.

i dont give a **** what you or anyone else thinks about my vids....end of story...go away now and enjoy your 98. :bash:

You're right, it's your vid. but you also asked for others opinions. You are also far from the only person to hear a C6 Z06 or Ford GT in person (stock or not). You can have your thread back now. :fart:

Fadis_Z

Established Member
Damn, GT got walked. That is it, I am getting a C6 Z next week!!

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
phantasms said:
go away now and enjoy your 98. :bash:
That 98 would tear you a new asshole! (Sorry Fourcam for using your car in my argument) you need to chill the fauk out Phantasm, remember where you are. :nono:

TRXboy

Established Member
phantasms said:
2-slow said:
That 98 would tear you a new asshole!....QUOTE]

so would a shopping cart with an inline 4 in it.

who cares.

Alot of people would say that about a ZO6 being faster then a FGT. Its still a Vette right? :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread