C6Z06 vs Ford GT

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
fordgt06 said:
You guys actually buy this? The Z06 has a "tune" and a Filter. Maybe we should pull a "Stock" Z06 and a "Stock" GT off the showroom floor and run them. no way the Z will walk away from the GT. Multiple Mags have tested the Z against the GT 0-60 and the Quarter and the GT has always prevailed. I personally don't care which is faster I just Don't BUY this B.S. maybe we should do some MODS on the Z and the GT and see what happens with very little effort you can get 100+ More HP out of the GT.
Oh boy, here we go..
Which mags are you looking at? I have about 6 differnt tests, from different mags, and the results were split..Not to mention always very close. :read:

phantasms

Established Member
XR4Turbo said:
Sorry to bring up a dead thread full of contraversy, but does anybody know the song/music in this vid?

Nine Inch Nails - The Mark Has Been Made.

Off the album..The Fragile. Right side...song 4.

mustangbee

Established Member
Exotic_HP said:
rich guys can drive sh!t, GT look like he is enjoying driving with is girl, GT wasn't racing, at least the last race.

id hope your kidding...just b/c you drive a ford doenst mean they never lose...actually they lose alot...b/c their "sportcars" are usually pretty heavy compared to the competition

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Exotic_HP said:
rich guys can drive sh!t, GT look like he is enjoying driving with is girl, GT wasn't racing, at least the last race.

Kinda funny... the partial owner of the GT already has posted in this thread and i'm sure he can confirm he was racing. :loser:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
czwalga00gt said:
Kinda funny... the partial owner of the GT already has posted in this thread and i'm sure he can confirm he was racing. :loser:

If he was racing, he certainly can't drive?!!? :dw:

bluestreak89

Established Member
Guys stop whinning. The Z was modded to 30 extra RWHP this is not unbelievable. Could the GT driver have kept it close, yeah maybe but he didnt and everyone is not a great driver. So shutup

jman345

Banned
bluestreak89 said:
Guys stop whinning. The Z was modded to 30 extra RWHP this is not unbelievable. Could the GT driver have kept it close, yeah maybe but he didnt and everyone is not a great driver. So shutup

This guy is an idiot anyone else agree?

Blue03Snake

Established Member
This guy is an idiot anyone else agree?

No, but i think you are. I am guessing you are somewhere around 16 years old, and have no life. Considering you Joined 8 days ago and already have 350 posts. Get a life.

Mystic03

Established Member
Blue03Snake said:
No, but i think you are. I am guessing you are somewhere around 16 years old, and have no life. Considering you Joined 8 days ago and already have 350 posts. Get a life.

:lol:

65mph_Roll

Established Member
My friend has a big single Supra putting 560-something to the wheels and he easily put several car lengths on a new Z06, and they raced 3-times from different speeds. He said the last run that got into 4th, he had a bus length. And the guy was actually cool about loosing.

My point is the GT is rumored to put just shy of 550 to the wheels, and probably weighs in similar to a Supra.

Stock new Z06 vs GT, I’d think the GT should come out on top with equal drivers.

bluestreak89

Established Member
phantasms said:
It's amazing.

I post a sick vid with a sick race and two sick cars and most of the posts have been nothing but bitching and arguing for no reason at all. Truly amazing.

But why are you posting this in the Ford GT section? Isnt there one specifically for PICTURES AND VIDEOS that you could have used. It would have pissed me off if you doubled posted too. Like the people who post here cant find the pics and videos. Just rubbing it in, but that was a nice little sugar on top with the p.s. though (i love the GT40 :bs: ). And Im a vette guy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread