C7ZR1 vs Demon

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I seen a dude at a car show 2 weeks ago and he had a brand new Demon with like 800 miles on it for sale.

This made me lol when he said this after I asked him how it hooks on the street. He said and I will quote...."I took the drag radials off and put radials on it". I said why would u do that? His response....."The drag radials were too sticky and rocks were kicking up as a result so I put the radial on so the rocks won't kick up".

Lol.... I said bro a Demon is not for u obviously and no offense but thats probably the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. I went on to tell him (As clueless as he was) that they make clear material u can stick up to prevent any rock chips or burned rubber.

He asked if I could send him a link so he handed me his card with his number on it and it was a picture of his Demon (Red with black) and it said "For sale" lol.

Im guessing he bought it to flip it but why drive it at all if ur gonna do that? This imo is ur typical Demon owner who will never do anything with it other then say "I own a Demon".

I dont see any low mileage Demons for sale...

Im on the Hellcat forum and facebook group every single day. Not 1 Demon owner is upset about the time they ran. BTW less than half of the 3,300 Demons have been delivered to their owners.

PIPO

Established Member
You guys have to understand the demographics of most demon owners. These aren't 30-40 years old man buying these cars to beat around and or race everyone on the street. I'm a part time broker and I've sold 18 demons, most buyers are rich old men that want to collect or take the baddest car ever produced to their local auto show and/or drive around on special occasions. I have a few that bought to flip too.
After is all said and done most have invested at least $100k. And yes, rock chips is a big deal on these cars. So big, Dodge started installing PPF on rear flares to protect them a bit after the initial reports from first demons on the ground, and also offered a demon street tire package at a discount for owners. Most people are PPFing the whole car + buying the street tire package to protect the car, those 2 mods are $10k combined.

Never_Enough

Established Member
You guys have to understand the demographics of most demon owners. These aren't 30-40 years old man buying these cars to beat around and or race everyone on the street. I'm a part time broker and I've sold 18 demons, most buyers are rich old men that want to collect or take the baddest car ever produced to their local auto show and/or drive around on special occasions. I have a few that bought to flip too.
After is all said and done most have invested at least $100k. And yes, rock chips is a big deal on these cars. So big, Dodge started installing PPF on rear flares to protect them a bit after the initial reports from first demons on the ground, and also offered a demon street tire package at a discount for owners. Most people are PPFing the whole car + buying the street tire package to protect the car, those 2 mods are $10k combined.
Gotta LOL @ Dodge on this one. Also, not the baddest car ever made.

Never_Enough

Established Member
From the Mush himself:

"Hey guys. Been without much cell signal all weekend. Here is some Info in case anyone was confused.
Power:
2.65 pulley
Belt
1700 injectors
Per4mance brace
Jba catless mids
Hoosier 325/45/18 tires everyone is running.
Crate PCM unlocked so we have HO mode to switch maps if we want
We are tuning ourselves. And by that I mean, my best friend Josh, who is also tuned my hellcat. We have some issues, we are learning as we go, and as you know, the tuners are usually very tight lipped. Tim Barth was gracious enough to lend us some tips and pointers because we did run in to some things erroring out. And curt at injected also was kind enough in providing a few pointers when we were doing the hellcat. It’s all street tuned, we didn’t make it to a dyno in time for this weekend after getting the pulley on. I’m sure once we can , we can get a bit more out of it. The car has potential. We aren’t exactly the best to use as a case study since we are just some hicks f’ing off in my basement. And I’m by no means the best driver around. But this summer, it’s gonna be epic for everyone who is modding Demons.

Weight:
Racing seats from Cipher Auto
Pulled passenger seat this weekend
Pulled rear seat
Floor mats
Add in the AAD Harness bar
All door cards, interior panels etc still in the car. Trunk foam crate piece left in trunk just because it’s a pain to remove, but pulled out the tools and crap out.

Tires. I’m running at 17-18psi. Played around with higher and lower psi. They are working for me, on prep. 15” May still be the way to go."
Yup, gotta pull those floor mats LOL

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I seen a dude at a car show 2 weeks ago and he had a brand new Demon with like 800 miles on it for sale.
This made me lol when he said this after I asked him how it hooks on the street. He said and I will quote...."I took the drag radials off and put radials on it". I said why would u do that? His response....."The drag radials were too sticky and rocks were kicking up as a result so I put the radial on so the rocks won't kick up".
Lol.... I said bro a Demon is not for u obviously and no offense but thats probably the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. I went on to tell him (As clueless as he was) that they make clear material u can stick up to prevent any rock chips or burned rubber.
He asked if I could send him a link so he handed me his card with his number on it and it was a picture of his Demon (Red with black) and it said "For sale" lol.
Im guessing he bought it to flip it but why drive it at all if ur gonna do that? This imo is ur typical Demon owner who will never do anything with it other then say "I own a Demon".
lol
He probably has money to burn if he's getting rid of it because of "rocks kicking up on the car" from the tires. Especially if he's got business cards like you say.
Either that or just financially dumb. lol

Users who are viewing this thread