c8 fbo tune vs gt500

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm lost. What are you proving?

thats a time slip of the C8… running 10.5 @ 129+mph (with mild bolt ons)

which coincides with it somewhat staying with a 5hondo with a a passenger….

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Oh. lol

What kind of rwhp do the C8s put down with 'mild bolt ons'?

I know I've seen 500s in the 9s with bolt ons and corn, trapping 150 or so.

dan1982

Established Member

first of all... i own a c8 and LOVE the car... absolutely LOVE IT... i really do. But even i dont believe that bolt on car hung with that 760HP car from a roll-on.... there is just no way he could put up that much of a fight naturally. its not even really fair. maybe something is wrong with that gt500... i dunno... i dont care what happened or about outrunning a gt500 right now tho.... ill get there. building stuff is alot of fun in itself. and on an ls motor... 10K forges the whole damn motor from what im seeing. ill get there.........

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh. lol

What kind of rwhp do the C8s put down with 'mild bolt ons'?

I know I've seen 500s in the 9s with bolt ons and corn, trapping 150 or so.

i dunno… but its almost irrelevant at this point… the name of the game (for the C8) is drivetrain efficiency… especially when comparing a bolt on c8 vs a stock 500…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
first of all... i own a c8 and LOVE the car... absolutely LOVE IT... i really do. But even i dont believe that bolt on car hung with that 760HP car from a roll-on.... there is just no way he could put up that much of a fight naturally. its not even really fair. maybe something is wrong with that gt500... i dunno... i dont care what happened or about outrunning a gt500 right now tho.... ill get there. building stuff is alot of fun in itself. and on an ls motor... 10K forges the whole damn motor from what im seeing. ill get there.........

what the hell are you even talking about, airborne?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

What do you have against the English language, Dan?

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
thats my point... it was ONE TIME... it was a whole nother state, and it was on a sunday. Shouldnt even count. PETTY people you ford guys.
1662608186145.gif

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
You assume "1982" in "dan1982" is his birth year.

It is actually the minimum number of words in any one sentence that he writes.
Normally, when people get a time out on here they come back a little more reserved.

It's like he had a quota to fill, and those few days off has put him behind schedule.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Normally, when people get a time out on here they come back a little more reserved.

It's like he had a quota to fill, and those few days off has put him behind schedule.

He wasn't on vacation, he was at work triple timing. For whatever reason they can't keep him away from Bubba.

dan1982

Established Member

I say what i want.......... Usually FB issues bans when ya start getting at the TRUTH. I wonder who reported it though????? I mean..... someone here flipped and turned states evidence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread