California Gun buy-back pics

wvmystichrome

Established Member
What are the big pieces of "Rebar" that are tagged in the pics????? I have heard of brass knucks but surely not Rebar knucks.

I saw a MAC M11/9 in the picture with the "silencer" on it. I have one like it only mine has the fake silencer.

Antagon

Established Member
They do when they steal them........err, I mean when they find them :rollseyes

LOL are you stubborn or just stupid?

From wikipedia

Due to its high cost ($12,000-$15,000 USD per rifle) and government import restriction, the number of PSG1 in the United States is as of 2005 at fewer than 400, mostly in the hands of wealthy private collectors.

I understand your whole "criminals can steal any gun anytime anwhere" mentality, but chances are the PSG1 and the AT4 were placed there to garner more attention.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Most of the guns brought in at these buy backs are stolen or blackmarket guns. Gun buy backs in CA offer a no questions, no ID needed offer of $200+ per gun. It's generally not collectors, enthusiasts, or hunters turning in guns. They are meant to get guns off city streets.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
LOL are you stubborn or just stupid?

From wikipedia

Due to its high cost ($12,000-$15,000 USD per rifle) and government import restriction, the number of PSG1 in the United States is as of 2005 at fewer than 400, mostly in the hands of wealthy private collectors.

I understand your whole "criminals can steal any gun anytime anwhere" mentality, but chances are the PSG1 and the AT4 were placed there to garner more attention.
Yes indeed. Is is best for crack heads to invade poor people's homes for the quality black market items they own. Like the Walmart gift cards and all.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
chances are the PSG1 and the AT4 were placed there to garner more attention.

Or it could be some rich guys son who inherited them and because he's a flaming liberal decides to turn them in without knowing the value or really caring.

Users who are viewing this thread