California Gun buy-back pics

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
you guys are all silly. most of those guns are illegal in california and most of them probably are stolen or purchased underground with the numbers filed off. They arent worth 200 dollars at all. They are only worth a conviction in court and jail time if caught with them. So its not like you can flaunt them openly like they are legit. Its a program they did to get illegal guns off the street no questions asked

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
you guys are all silly. most of those guns are illegal in california and most of them probably are stolen or purchased underground with the numbers filed off. They arent worth 200 dollars at all. They are only worth a conviction in court and jail time if caught with them. So its not like you can flaunt them openly like they are legit. Its a program they did to get illegal guns off the street no questions asked

yea just like here in philly, but they give you free shoes when you turn one in.

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
why yes yes it is, mine runs 32 rnd mags though

yea i bought a bunch of 32rd cobray mags for a pretty good price during the ban, i still got them for less then what there going for now and days. now for my mac 10 i just bought, i got 9 original 36 round mp-9 mags with it, four of them are brand new in the original case. the orginal mags are going for 130-150 a piece.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

stolen or used in a murder they'd still be worth more than $200. people who want them will still buy them. theyre HIGHLY illegal anyways, so it being stolen doesnt really matter much. its not like youre going to take it to the local gun range or drive around with it in your car. now having a body on it is a different story, but im sure someone who racks up bodies for a living probably wouldnt care too much as long as they can get a badass gun for peanuts.

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
^^^ nope, thats the point. no questions asked, evidence destroyed, criminals have enough for a spankin new stolen gun. they don't even check to see if they are stolen to return them to the lawful owner. they throw them on the pile and melt them.

frank castle

Established Member
I so want to show up at one of these "gun buy backs" with a fist full of cash.....

No kidding on the table was a street sweeper you cant even find those anymore. And I would love to have that HK sniper rifle not to mention the anti tank rocket.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
^^^ nope, thats the point. no questions asked, evidence destroyed, criminals have enough for a spankin new stolen gun. they don't even check to see if they are stolen to return them to the lawful owner. they throw them on the pile and melt them.

I wonder how many murder cases go unsolved because of this?

"If I shoot him now, and sell the gun next week, I'll make $200 and they'll never catch me!" :dw:

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
that's just a waist of some damn fine artillery :nonono: i'll take that silenced uzi if nobody wants it

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
Do you have the wing nut on your stock or is it welded?, on the mac11.
Mine is technically the "pistol" version So i have no stock or were you talking to the other guy
that's just a waist of some damn fine artillery :nonono: i'll take that silenced uzi if nobody wants it
There is no "Silenced" Uzi :nonono: there buddy. And I'm 99% sure that mac you are reffering too isn't "silenced", supressed would be the proper term but I'm still fairly sure thats a barrel extension & a shroud

Last edited:

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
No worries....I wasn't sure if you were calling BS on him. I know he has it cuase he is my little brother. Lucky bastard actualy got to hold a minigun the other day at his class 3 dealers store:rockon:

Nope, usually if someone knows what a tax stamp is & knows what pre-86 means they tend to know what they are talking about.

How did you guys go about getting the form 4 aprroved? I ended up having to get a trust set up since the local Chief LEO won't sign off on MG's.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Another reason Kalifornia fails. I don't understand how they think this is a good idea?

If thats a real PSG, its a damn shame. One of the finest precision rifles ever made. Hell the police really should keep it for their sharpshooters. Also, I really doubt that rifle was used in street crimes. Its a bit ungainly for close up encounters, and I doubt many a criminal is going to be a proper marksman, much less want to take somebody out from the distance that rifle was designed to do.

Users who are viewing this thread