Call for SNOW! NOOOOO!

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Just checked out the weather forcast. SNOW, SLEET, then to FREEZING RAIN!:mj: Guess time to bring the F-250 out...:nonono:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
The snow and cold has came with a vengance to alaska this year, the past 2 years have been nothing but 30-40 degree temps and now snow.

We just had a "heat wave" come after a week of cold temps down in the -20 to -10 range. Its 12 today.....

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by broke7
The snow and cold has came with a vengance to alaska this year, the past 2 years have been nothing but 30-40 degree temps and now snow.

We just had a "heat wave" come after a week of cold temps down in the -20 to -10 range. Its 12 today.....

Thats sucks man, when did you say you are moving again!?!?!? That is damn cold

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Yah the cobra gets considerally quicker, to the point in 20 degree weather I had problems hooking it up in 3rd gear.....

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
I know my Cobra runs better in colder weather a lot better. My blower lovers it. More denser charger and keeps the intercooler COLD which is another plus.

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Snowed in here today. No gloves or sweaters for the police today . . . unless they pick me up and take me to work! lol

Blackgeetee

Established Member
We've had nothing so far this season here. Very unusual. We have a good 3" coming tonight though. :beer:

nj7703

Established Member
I LOVE SNOW!! the more the better, last year ROCKED, we had mega snow. I have something to do with the "inlaws" Saturday, so i say lets measure the snow on the ground Sat morn in feet not inches :-D

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by SSlayer96
Just checked out the weather forcast. SNOW, SLEET, then to FREEZING RAIN!:mj: Guess time to bring the F-250 out...:nonono:
YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW!!!
time to get ready for snowshoe fo some ski action:beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread