Call OUT to any Mach 1's

motorider228

Established Member
This is funny! There have been multiple people saying yeah we can race..but no race. Makes me think someone is scared...

BayareaSS

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
:beer: :eek:

9 pages, two call outs, and not one race. does ssmoked99 even have a track time? classic!:rockon:

No because not everyone goes to the track.

Just because you have a camaro/mustang you have to take it to the track?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
sidewayz28 said:
ive never been to the track.... i race on the street sometimes...
whats wrong with that?

besides being against the law, reckless and stupid, there is no comparisons to how fast you are. until you race someone who has track times no one will ever know how fast you are! competition is earned at the track!:idea:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I read the first page or two so I don't know where this thread is at now, but I ran a 99 SS with a lid, cutout, shifter, clutch, free mods, and DRs in my Mach when all I had was a shifter. We raced 4 times......2 from a dig, 2 from a roll. I beat him in both dig races and he beat me from both roll races. The roll races were on the highway from a 35-40 roll or so. It was some pretty good racing. I beat 2 or 3 other LS1 F-bodies in my Mach when it was stock, too, though I don't know what kind of mods they had done.

BayareaSS

Established Member
sidewayz28 said:
ive never been to the track.... i race on the street sometimes...
whats wrong with that?

Dont worry about the guy with the truck. He is always trying to get people to go to the track and he hates street racing.

I think he is obessed with times

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
Dont worry about the guy with the truck. He is always trying to get people to go to the track and he hates street racing.

I think he is obessed with times

i dont like the stories of death caused by stupid drivers in the street.

but beside that the street has no guage. win a race on the street and you can still be that stupid ass driver that cant drive. you were just better than the other lousy driver!:rockon:

Smokinlx

Established Member
grey03mach1 said:
Will somebody race already!?!

Those are some strange #'s in Your sig? seem's like You should be in the 11.5's with that 60 & mph. What do Your 1/8th mile #'s look like? BTW not tryin to flame You just curious:shrug: .

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
Yea i will work until 4:30 but i will be available. Im not sure if that is good time to run over there tho.

It would suck to not have it on vid. What does the SS have?

Everything, I think... It's over 600 RWHP with an LS2.

BayareaSS

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
i dont like the stories of death caused by stupid drivers in the street.

but beside that the street has no guage. win a race on the street and you can still be that stupid ass driver that cant drive. you were just better than the other lousy driver!:rockon:

So let me get this straight......just because two guys are racing on the street that makes them "lousy drivers"?? :bash:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
So let me get this straight......just because two guys are racing on the street that makes them "lousy drivers"?? :bash:

thats the point. there is no gauge to tell if they can drive or not!

i have have seen a ls1 ss and ws6 run 14.45 and 14.51 at a sea level track. very close and competitive race. but we all know these cars can do better than that.:bowdown:

BayareaSS

Established Member
ON D BIT said:

i have have seen a ls1 ss and ws6 run 14.45 and 14.51 at a sea level track. very close and competitive race. but we all know these cars can do better than that.:bowdown:

So if two guys line up from a dig and both know how to launch and shift but just run on the street does that make them "lousy drivers"?

maybe they just dont make it to the track!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
ON D BIT said:

So if John Force and Mario Andretti get down anywhere but the track they are bad drivers? :poke: You stand alone on this, buddy... As a matter of fact, to prove this you used an example of people driving bad at the track which is the opposite of your theory! I don't get it... :shrug: I'm sure everyone already know's that it's illegal... The only thing that I agree on is that there are more variables when racing on the street ; people pulling out in front of you, hitting someone that's jay walking, or a blow-out that might lead to an innocent bystandards death as opposed to just your own are a few good examples...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread