called out. me (bolt on 13 gt500) vs hci c6z...

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Just get it on vid OP then we can either make excuses for you or say "SUCK IT" to the C6Z community "Trinity" RULES.:D :beer:

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

13GT500SG

Established Member
Just get it on vid OP then we can either make excuses for you or say "SUCK IT" to the C6Z community "Trinity" RULES.:D :beer:

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Lol thats awesome!!!!!:rockon:

AWDLS2

Established Member
Judging by the stock for stock and modded races that I seen seems to take 13 GT500s 140whp more than a Z06 to pull

[youtube_browser]xpfZvt3yNL8[/youtube_browser]

13GT500SG

Established Member
Well im hoping to have him by 140 hp so we shall see! Im going to say itll be within a car or car and half tops either direction...

AWDLS2

Established Member
Last edited:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
2 awesome american cars, too bad some have so much hate for the brands and cant appreciate great american made cars.

13GT500SG

Established Member
Lol i sold my hci nitrous for my gt500 and agree! I dont know which one i like more! Both dcompletely different cars! With one thing in common... SPEED :)

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Dig or Roll?

From a dig he will pull you when he gets into 4th and a roll will be a slaughter...c6z h/c/i are no joke. The weight differefence give the Z a big advantage.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Dig or Roll?

From a dig he will pull you when he gets into 4th and a roll will be a slaughter...c6z h/c/i are no joke. The weight differefence give the Z a big advantage.

And it take 100 or so more rwhp to overcome the z's weight advantage. Which he will have

13GT500SG

Established Member
Im hoping to have 130 to 140 more whp... im tired of bench racing and ready to give her a shot! :) NEED to try and get tires within next 2 weeks or so...

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
Im hoping to have 130 to 140 more whp... im tired of bench racing and ready to give her a shot! :) NEED to try and get tires within next 2 weeks or so...

i hope both of you are at full potential!!

anyways, i'll just put .02 cents in, and say based on my personal experience in running a gt500, that the shelby needs around 150+rwhp to be heads up!...again thats just me, and other people may experience it differently.
it could be driver error, setups, the tuning could not optimum, just too many variables

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread