Calling all Lightnings to Carlisle All Ford Nationals in June !!!

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Oh sweet jebus, please be ok, keep me in the loop, you have my cell# from my last PM i sent out on LR, give me a call with the news bro.

ecoastkid

Established Member
I'm pretty sure its a bent valve or valves. I'll start a new post...

Either way I'm still gonna be at Carlisle...I wanna meet you guys.

pitstain

Established Member
I'm pretty sure its a bent valve or valves. I'll start a new post...

Either way I'm still gonna be at Carlisle...I wanna meet you guys.

Good thing you have time to fix it before Watkins Glen, the other Lightning nuts will be happy to meet you, yeah I been talking some sh!t about this crazy guy with a 10# lower who open tracks......:banana:

I really hope the damage is not too bad man, do you have a backup Ford per chance?

ecoastkid

Established Member
Good thing you have time to fix it before Watkins Glen, the other Lightning nuts will be happy to meet you, yeah I been talking some sh!t about this crazy guy with a 10# lower who open tracks......:banana:

I really hope the damage is not too bad man, do you have a backup Ford per chance?

lol...I'll be bringing the Expy with Lightning rims and headlights...haha...I also have a mild tune and a flowmaster on it...

Its my tow vehicle...

Dont worry...I plan on having it back up before mustang week in myrtle beach... a few weeks before watkins!

pitstain

Established Member
lol...I'll be bringing the Expy with Lightning rims and headlights...haha...I also have a mild tune and a flowmaster on it...

Its my tow vehicle...

Dont worry...I plan on having it back up before mustang week in myrtle beach... a few weeks before watkins!

Oh I forgot, you're one of those wussies with a tow vehicle for your L......:lol1:

Well we will make room for your Expy, and who knows, there may be so few expys that you win first place at Carlisle, now that would be a hoot. :poke:

pitstain

Established Member
From the Holiday Inn.

I wanted to let you know, for those that have not stayed with us last year and those that have as a reminder, that we will be hosting our annual beef and brew on Friday June 5th at 7pm – 8pm in the Picnic Grove Area.

Our beef and brew is a complimentary reception that allows you and all of your guests within your room blocks, to attend. We supply the beer and hot dogs and hamburgers. Anyone who attended last year loved it!

I wanted to extend the invitation to everyone prior to your arrival so that you can put the word out to all of your guests so that we have a great response!

Please let me know if you need anything and I look forward to seeing everyone here this year,

Yours Truly,

Becky Dussinger

Sales Manager
Holiday Inn Harrisburg West

04SVT-L

Established Member
i will be there. not sure if im stayin all 3 days tho.. i got work. i will be helpin the guy out on saturday with the dyno. so bring your trucks over:rockon:

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
tomorrow will be packed with lightnings! just wait a few hours.. did you spot any car washes around? my truck is going to need it big time

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
You are registered so I don't see what the big deal would be.

You and Ian can sit around and compare war wounds once he finally gets there on Saturday.

Ian had a little "incident" with a dip right outside of NYC. His air ride shock snapped and punctured the air bag so he had to get the truck towed to Vinnies place last night and he is getting a replacement overnight'd for Sat morning.

Users who are viewing this thread