Calling all Lightnings to Carlisle All Ford Nationals in June !!!

WhiteLightnin01

Toyo Destroyer
Established Member
Where the hell was everyone today, there were only 4 L's including me parked in our area. You guys say F the rain and drink at the hotel bar all day or what??....lol....Hope there's more of you there tomm. The area they gave us isn't very big at all so I hope everyone gets there early. ps. The put us right aside the contour SVT's and the focus SVT's and the GT500's.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Dont know. I was waiting for a call but didnt get one. Think im gona go to bed now so i can get up nice and early. prob be at the grounds by 8 or so..... registered today so i should be all set

ecoastkid

Established Member
We were talking a few min ago...we think were gonna be heading out of the holiday inn about 9-930....gives everyone time to eat and clean up their rides...look for a train of about 10 or so lightnings and one red expy..lol

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Hey atleast you got the wheels right on the Expy.......experimental lol. Waitin on the chick right now so we should be out in a little bit

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
I went today for the first time, i was looking to buy some stuff from the usual vendors i.e.(jdm, jlp, evo perf.) why werent they there? Do they usually go?

HeadTurner00

Established Member
wel ian i kinda know how you felt on your ride down on my way home..i know im a puss..but i got about 30 min outside of carlisle and i blew i tire out on the trailer had to unload the truck..strap axle up..drive both trucks and trailer to nearest walley world and get it fixed..then load truck back up and finish my long and painful drive home lol i was glad to get in my driveway needless to say..and that wal mart i went worst costumer service ever bunch of a**holes but it was nice meetn everyone lot of beautiful trucks and good turn out cant wait til next year

Stormin

Established Member
Great to see you all at the show and the Hotel.... Did you guys get any awards? I got the 1st Place in the Yellow Class.............

HeadTurner00

Established Member
lightningmike got celeb pick..nobodyelse won because it was so many of us and they had such a small area for us over by the gt500s and focus that they moved us on the hill and we never got judged i think Ian suppose to contact them and complain..so like the four Ls that stayed in the small area and wont wit us placed bunch of crap..congrats on the 1st place though

HeadTurner00

Established Member
yea i know i guess they never told the judges that we were over there so..yea we had alot of nice trucks congrats to the ones who got it but i think we had alot better trucks over there if they just woulda seen them..

Stormin

Established Member
Well we plan on going next year and stay at the Holiday Inn again... Look for the car next year if you guys are there.... Maybe we can have some Beers if its not raining lolol

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Shit that blows.... good thing the gf was with you
wel ian i kinda know how you felt on your ride down on my way home..i know im a puss..but i got about 30 min outside of carlisle and i blew i tire out on the trailer had to unload the truck..strap axle up..drive both trucks and trailer to nearest walley world and get it fixed..then load truck back up and finish my long and painful drive home lol i was glad to get in my driveway needless to say..and that wal mart i went worst costumer service ever bunch of a**holes but it was nice meetn everyone lot of beautiful trucks and good turn out cant wait til next year

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Great to see you all at the show and the Hotel.... Did you guys get any awards? I got the 1st Place in the Yellow Class.............

Your car was definitely my favorite Yellow Mustang there. Unfortunately, there was just to many of those things buzzing around at the hotel. I still have a headache from all of that yellow. I think I pissed one of your fellow yellow guys off when I asked him to turn his Radio down since he was cranking Garth Brooks at full volume in the hotel parking lot at 7 AM. It was so loud that I could hear it while I was talking a shower. I like Garth. just not that loud and that early in the morning.

We found out that "we" were supposed to judge the event. We had ballots in our bags that they gave us and we were supposed to vote for each class. In other words there were no Carlisle judges at this event unlike the Truck Nationals. Every event is different. It would have been nice to have been told that when we signed in at the office.

Flareside150

Established Member
Your car was definitely my favorite Yellow Mustang there. Unfortunately, there was just to many of those things buzzing around at the hotel. I still have a headache from all of that yellow. I think I pissed one of your fellow yellow guys off when I asked him to turn his Radio down since he was cranking Garth Brooks at full volume in the hotel parking lot at 7 AM. It was so loud that I could hear it while I was talking a shower. I like Garth. just not that loud and that early in the morning.

We found out that "we" were supposed to judge the event. We had ballots in our bags that they gave us and we were supposed to vote for each class. In other words there were no Carlisle judges at this event unlike the Truck Nationals. Every event is different. It would have been nice to have been told that when we signed in at the office.

They told me but I forgot lol.

Users who are viewing this thread