Calling HBH!!!!

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Where are you?
I've been trying to get a hold of you for a week and never get an answer; calls not returned......
I need to get some stuff for my solid axle swap when you get back around.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
TrueBlueGT,

Hang in there, Hermann's got a full schedule and then some. I'm sure he's getting as much done before his TUNING trip out in Texas. I'm sure he WILL get to you as soon as he possibly can:beer:

Christian

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
we check the messages as often as we can, but often we are under cars working!

TrueBlueGT said:
Where are you?
I've been trying to get a hold of you for a week and never get an answer; calls not returned......
I need to get some stuff for my solid axle swap when you get back around.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
please understand we are a full installation shop, and we do installs to provide us with income, sometimes we just can't get to the phone with the type of work we do...please leave a message with a callback # SLOWLY so we can make out the # correctly.....i can't tell you how many times when we play the messages the phone #'s people leave to call them back is spoken so fast we can't even make it out!! :dw: So just please leave the # clearly and i promise one of us will get back to you promptly!! thanks..hermann :thumbsup:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
See... I said he would:thumbsup: Hermann, have a fun and prosperous trip to Texas! Safe trip to ya brother:beer:

Christian

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
hermann, hit me up with an email if you are still interested in the wheels
-tony

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
looks like i'm flying around quite a bit this year!! :thumbsup: let me know...seriously! hermann :burnout:

ME TOO:rockon: I'll ask the guys here, but we are few and far between. If this was when I was still in California... well, I'd be finding you a connecting flight and picking you up at the airport :beer:

Seriously, I'll see what I can gather up here in the Northwest. Hey, but if you're gonna do another one of these "Check your local listings" day, let me know cities and dates - maybe I'll have a better chance coming to see you :thumbsup:

Have a good trip bro... come home safe and sound so you can finish that little engine of yours:rockon:

Christian

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Thanks guys:beer: I wasn't mad or anything. I thought maybe you were just out of the shop racing or on vacation or something.
I'll try to catch up with you this coming week.:rockon:

dougwg

Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
please understand we are a full installation shop, and we do installs to provide us with income, sometimes we just can't get to the phone with the type of work we do...please leave a message with a callback # SLOWLY so we can make out the # correctly.....i can't tell you how many times when we play the messages the phone #'s people leave to call them back is spoken so fast we can't even make it out!! :dw: So just please leave the # clearly and i promise one of us will get back to you promptly!! thanks..hermann :thumbsup:

tell me about it.... sometimes I have to play the damn message back like 5 times so I can figure out what people are saying....

also I should add to your post...

Please speak clearly!
:)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've had messages left myself that were hard to understand and I always feel bad when I can't make out the number so that I can call back. I've also had cases where people said they left a message but I honestly never got it.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
exactly bob, but we really do try our best to call everyone back!!

CobraBob said:
I've had messages left myself that were hard to understand and I always feel bad when I can't make out the number so that I can call back. I've also had cases where people said they left a message but I honestly never got it.
But we are human, and for stuff i may have missed i appologize!! :bowdown: thanks...hermann

Users who are viewing this thread