Camaro SS goes down to a full 2001 Bolt-on Cobra...

2001asp

Established Member
I honestly have never taken it there. I am currently I'm running a 12-350 spring. Thats coming off and I will be putting the 14-175 on. Then I have to go on a long deployment, then I will finish the rear end up, then I will hit the track up. Its pretty far from here too. Maybe 3 hours drive.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Your dyno graph looks wrong. It spikes very hard at first, then it steady falls until redline. I'd think an 01 Cobra would hold the power better than that. By not even 6,200rpms you are down to almost 250rwhp. I would ask them about that.

Unless I am reading it wrong. Is the dotted lines the new numbers or what? I've never seen a dyno sheet like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

2001asp

Established Member
Your dyno graph looks wrong. It spikes very hard at first, then it steady falls until redline. I'd think an 01 Cobra would hold the power better than that. By not even 6,200rpms you are down to almost 250rwhp. I would ask them about that.

Unless I am reading it wrong. Is the dotted lines the new numbers or what? I've never seen a dyno sheet like that.

When he set up the RPM table; he cut off to early, I think because the car before mine was a SRT-8 Challenger. It does spike hard in the beginning too. As for the missing Torque, I am sure it there, just the Dyno curve falls off fast due to the RPMS running out of space on the paper. Also Green is new and Red is before the L/T Headers. I would like to get a DYNOJET Dyno performed. I have some new FoMoCo o2 sensors coming in this week...We will see.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Oh ok now it makes sense. That is still a really weird looking dyno graph. Looks like he uses a program from 1992.

DOHCfan98

Established Member
nice kill, a full bolt on NA cobra is nothin to f with, what gears are you running

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
you're a brave man lol

i used to go to school at dam neck when and i had my 01 there...i couldn't go anywhere near va beach without the cops following me lol

good kill!

there used to be a dude with a blue 347 powered fox vert...does he still prowl the strip?

Users who are viewing this thread