Can MGW shifter be bought anywhere but their site???

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
I've been thinking about buying a MGW shifter because of all the positive feedback they have had. I was wondering if any other website carries there shifters and has them for sale. On their site the shifter is $188 shipped, seems a bit exprnsive for a shifter :shrug:

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
i need to order a new one my return spring is like wore out, or i guess i shouldn't be lazy and actually take a look at it first

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
haha, ya im looking for a much shorter shift. I've had to close races and lost because of this stock shifter, feels like shifting a damn semi lol.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Get it off their site, it's the only place it's available. You won't find it cheaper unless you find it in our market section, which I doubt you will, or ebay. I'd also like to recommend CobraBobs gasket bc I didn't use it and it is much louder than the stock shifter.

Josh

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Save money and buy the shifter right from the MGW website. And if you want a shifter gasket mine is only $7.00. StangMods charges $11.95 for theirs.

IMO the MGW shifter is the best of the lot. The others are great. MGW's is just a bit better.

AaronK

Established Member
MGW's site is the cheapest I have found it. I have a tri-ax and after driving my friends cobra with the MGW I want one BAD!!! I just can't spend money on it right now when I have to buy more important things like the head cooling mod :D

cobrkilrl

Established Member
you will not regret the money you pay for that shifter. IMO there is no other shifter on the market that can match it's performance. to my knowledge, you can only buy it from MGW. My wife love's the hell out of it. she love's bangin those gears.

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Save money and buy the shifter right from the MGW website. And if you want a shifter gasket mine is only $7.00. StangMods charges $11.95 for theirs.

IMO the MGW shifter is the best of the lot. The others are great. MGW's is just a bit better.
Ya CobraBob, I ordered your gasket off of Lethal Performance since im in Florida so it would get here by Friday for some weekend fun :banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cool! I just sent a batch of gasket sets to Jared last week so he should be good for awhile. :)

Users who are viewing this thread