Can someone please explain how Ford/SVT keeps ****ing up?

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Just when we thought they actually did things right with the GT500.....

11weqv9.jpg

There's always something :nonono:

2k1cobra

Established Member
Here we go again. Do you not ****ing view the damn GT500 section, theres atleast 5+ threads on this. Go over there and bitch with all the other terminator owners. :kaboom: :burn:

VEE EIGHT

Banned
2k1cobra said:
Here we go again. Do you not ****ing view the damn GT500 section, theres atleast 5+ threads on this. Go over there and bitch with all the other terminator owners. :kaboom: :burn:

LOL. Theres a thread in here now then.

STFU you whiney ****

Last edited:

2k1cobra

Established Member
VEE EIGHT said:
LOL. So, in essence, you're saying that there isn't anything wrong with the car being a ****ing boat?
Its a pig get over it, you didnt have to make another thread about it when 99% of the terminator owners are having a heartattack over the weight and track times posted by RAGazine's.

UCBeau

Complaining about it won't make the problem go away. New management at Ford and SVT might do more :)

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
Complaining about it won't make the problem go away. New management at Ford and SVT might do more :)

bingo, hit the nail on the head. THis is what happens when your company is run by people with MBNAs, finance/marketing degrees.

How about letting ACTUAL car people with technical backgrounds make the decisions :idea:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Euphoric One said:
Wow! The GT500 is going to be 4000lbs!! When was this info released?!?!?
+1 they just seem to get heavier and heavier. For the 2010 cobra I think I heard that they are going to be using a TWIn turbo Power Joke

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
03silversvt said:
+1 they just seem to get heavier and heavier. For the 2010 cobra I think I heard that they are going to be using a TWIn turbo Power Joke

no they are using the john deere 13.5L converted for highway use :read: Also dual rear wheels and a tow hitch will be standard

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
So how is this new news? Pretty much everyone on this site has been bitching about this for the last 5 months? I fail to see how this has escaped youru attention, unless, of course, you live under a rock.

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Wow! The GT500 is going to be 4000lbs!! When was this info released?!?!?

uuuummmm... how about months ago? :shrug: everybody knows this by now, or at least those who read magazines and the like. :read: old piece of info, it's what everyone is complaining about. I'd rather invest the money on making a standard GT 'stang fast... like dropping a s/c or a twin turbo setup. :beer:

ScrpnVNM said:
uuuummmm... how about months ago? :shrug: everybody knows this by now, or at least those who read magazines and the like. :read: old piece of info, it's what everyone is complaining about. I'd rather invest the money on making a standard GT 'stang fast... like dropping a s/c or a twin turbo setup. :beer:

I was being sarcastic.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Cougar baby has the GT500 pig beat by at least 400 pounds...

SVT just announced the 2010 Shelby will be made out of concrete and have cast iron seats.

Antagon

Established Member
ElGato said:
SVT just announced the 2010 Shelby will be made out of concrete and have cast iron seats.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My BOAT of a GN still has 300lb's on this beast!

taronis

Banned
SanDiego01Snake said:

You got that right..........starting with that giant shite head at the top!

Then they should liquidate Volvo...........

Users who are viewing this thread